What exercise is that supposed to be?

Options
2»

Replies

• Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    The guy wearing a weighted vest on arms day. You look like an *kitten*!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Reading on the recumbent bike anyone?

Guilty. :laugh: But I was going about 20mph. I hate regular bike seats. My bummy is delicate!
  • suewill12
    Options
    OMG -- I totally don't get why people put the treadmill incline on the highest level and then hold on for dear life?????? Put it on a lower incline and then let go and use your damn arms.......... not that it really bothers me :laugh:

Yes. I call them The Danglers. :laugh:

It bugs me that there's only a few treadmills that get decent airflow from the ceiling fans... and they're almost exclusively occupied by people walking slow and wearing sweatshirts.

HAHA Danglers... I like that!
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Sitting on the power plate
  • clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    power walking confuses me, looks like someone really needs a poo, walk or jog not somewhere inbetween.

Hahahaha! It so does look like this!!

xx
  • Bellini500
    Bellini500 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Oh dear, I didnt realise I wasnt allowed to use the handles on the treadmill. I hold on to the handles because otherwise I fall over as my sense of balance is not too good. Anyway, isnt it better to do any exercise rather than none?
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    A guy sprinting in place in the steam room.... "Hot Cardio"???

eeew did anyone else get nasty male jiggly-craziness images? gag. lol

Fortunately the guy where's a towel, bit it is still uncomfortable in the steam room when he is doing his Hot cardio - he intervals with cold showers.. don't know why.

I've heard of alternating hot and cold to flush lactic acid, but this would be difficult if you're actually building it up at the same time? :/