Thank you MFP

Options
For the first time in my life, I'm about to start Week 3 of a 'change in lifestyle' (previously diets & crazy regimes) and I'm STILL excited about it. Normally that fades after about Day 3 and it becomes nothing but hard work.

So thank you to this site and this community. I don't mean to gush, but it's much more motivating when you're doing some exercise to have the chance to go log it in your diary, instead of just going "oh well, this is good for me, I suppose".

Yay for accountability and a sustainable change of attitude!

xxx :happy:

Replies

• annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    good for you and me too! i hit day 15 the other day and thought, wow, I am still tracking!
  • glenbabe
    glenbabe Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    thats great keep it going till you reach your target.I love this site for many reasons.The simplicity of the diary(its so easy to fill in),the support and advice you get from everyone and its FREE which is a great bonus.Good luck on your journey.
  • grag79
    grag79 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am the same.Love this site I am addicted to it now.Have never had such a good outlook on my Diets before.I dont even feel as though its a diet just a lifestyle change and It is amazing the changes that I have made since I seen the calorie content in my regular foods.
    Getting ready for my 2nd weigh in 2morrow and looking forward to it.
    Good luck for the rest of your journey xgx