really bad diet tips [don't try these at home]

Options
2»

Replies

• joanneeee
    joanneeee Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    LOL!

I had a friend who'd eat anything he wanted... and by "eat", that meant chew it up, and spit it out. Zero calories, but a terrible relationship with food. Don't try this at home. :p

isn't this 'chew and spit' which is used by people with E.D.s... might want to talk to your friend about that.
  • gremlet
    gremlet Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Oh oh oh!

SENSA! I forgot about Sensa - just sprinkle it on your food an VOILA! You'll magically reduce your appetite and lose weight while still eating CRAP.

And don't forget, it only works if you *sprinkle* it on. It won't work if you mix it into your food. :laugh:
  • cofakid
    cofakid Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    all those adds for really any kinda of magic weightloss tip. like "fat magnet" tables that magically draw the fat out of your body like a magnent. No joke the adds are on tv all the time. and similar weightloss drugs, or even imo weightloss meal replacement, yeah it works but if u do that for two months and then start eating meals like you were you will put the weight back on.

Also ppl always saying muscle weighs more than fat. i know that true but trust me i got enough fat on my body to outweigh the muscle for sure!

and ppl always yell at me if i use the word diet - like somehoe refering to it as a diet will make it no longer work. even if i use the word diet as in what foood i eat lol

im sure theres more but i really cant think of them...
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    That breakfast boosts your metabolism!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • jasmineheaven
    Options
    I thought laxatives were fine to use as long as you dont abuse them. They clean out you system especially if you're constantly constipated.
  • mwoneis
    Options
    I thought laxatives were fine to use as long as you dont abuse them. They clean out you system especially if you're constantly constipated.

From experience when I was pregnant with my son my doctor prescribed me stool softeners but I don't think i'd ever abuse them because yah they really DO work!!!

You guys are cracking me up with the fracking apple thing. I talk crap to my food all the time! :laugh:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Eat at least 10 meals per day to keep your metabolism fire burnin' ALL.... NIGHT.... LONG...
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    LOL I have never thought of berating stupid apples.

Stupid apples need the most encouragement.

This made me laugh so hard :D !!!
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    LOL I have never thought of berating stupid apples.

I was feeling sorry for the apples until I read this and laughed, choked on my water, and had a coughing jag for several minutes. :laugh: The poor apples. :laugh:
  • itsshadowwithane
    itsshadowwithane Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    LOL!

I had a friend who'd eat anything he wanted... and by "eat", that meant chew it up, and spit it out. Zero calories, but a terrible relationship with food. Don't try this at home. :p
    ive totally done this with the tootie frooties they give you at planet fitness hahahaha
  • Samsara9
    Options
    The first three tips are actually from Pro-Ana sites :noway: The tips get worse, sadly....(but I did LOL at the apple berating...). Another one is punch yourself in the stomach to stop hunger pains :sad: The things people do to lose weight, rather than the healthy, "old fashioned' way!
  • CavewomanCoby
    CavewomanCoby Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    1. Spray tan yourself some washboard abs, so you feel less fat and eliminate the need to diet
    2. Find another addiction (any drug of dependency will do)
    3. Lemons. Lots of them.
    4. Brush your teeth all the time. In fact, brush them after every meal, between meals and during meals. No one likes to eat things that are minty
    5. Travel to a third world country and drink the water
    6. Weight Watchers

I JOKE.

:P