Happy Bunny- 7lbs lost

Options
labamba
labamba Posts: 46 Member
Hi I am happy this morning before I go off to work I have lost one pound this week and have now lost 7lbs in total since the beginning of January.

Thanks myfitnesspal for getting me on the right track. What I do enjoy is that I can still eat my fave treats just not go overboard on them! I even had a pizza and fish and chips this week but again all in moderation. Now just got to get back to exercise this week as did none last week another reason I was surprised to lose weight too!!

Hope everyone else is all doing great.

:flowerforyou:

129995.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

Replies

• labamba
    Options
    Hi I am happy this morning before I go off to work I have lost one pound this week and have now lost 7lbs in total since the beginning of January.

Thanks myfitnesspal for getting me on the right track. What I do enjoy is that I can still eat my fave treats just not go overboard on them! I even had a pizza and fish and chips this week but again all in moderation. Now just got to get back to exercise this week as did none last week another reason I was surprised to lose weight too!!

129995.png
  • Lizjkp
    Lizjkp Posts: 278
    Options
    Hi labamba :bigsmile: :drinker: good for you, you go, the weight loss will motivate you to DO some excercise this week:explode:
    Keep on track :bigsmile: .

Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside :laugh: .
    Middle age is when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy :smooched: .
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options

129995.png

CONGRATULATIONS! That's fantastic!
    Yup, that's exactly why I was able to lose the weight that I so desperately wanted to, because I COULD still have some "goodies" now and then!
    Keep up the great work you're doing!
  • hondamamma
    Options
    Wow that is great Happy Bunny I have 10 more to go . I Just have not lost anything in about 6 weeks. I guess I guess I'll get there. They say the slower you shed it the better it is to keep off.
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is great WTG!!!
  • dkell
    dkell Posts: 408 Member
    Options

129995.png
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Congratulation:drinker: :drinker:
  • labamba
    Options
    Thanks for all your kind words they were really appreciated.

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is so great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!