Mom jeans

Options
2»

Replies

• littlesis412
    littlesis412 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Gap Curvy style jeans. Only ones that fit my hips/butt and don't space in the back. With NO belt! Try to catch them on sale though because regular price is $60. My last two pairs I got for less than $40 :)
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Honest to goodness, check out your local Goodwill or Volunteer's of America. I've bought all my 'one size down' jeans there~ all for $2 - $3 a pop. Check out all the stores you can, til you find one you like. I've found them to have an excellent selection in every size and also every brand. From Polo, Liz, Levi's, Old Navy, Gap, you name it I've seen them there.

Fantastic idea! I will have to check and see if we have one close by :)

I went to goodwill today, ive been buying clothes there, for a year in particular jeans, because they are cheap and they have alot from 3-6$$$ im not ready to buy dept store clothes until i get to my goal. I got Levis 512- size 8 :) 3.99$, im soo happy, and i got some glo-by jlo for 3.99$ size 11 juniors- im thrilled :) old navy does make some cute jeans, even better to catch em on sale. I also bought some faded glory walmart brand last year after my baby size 12, and they were pretty nice for about 13$ a pair and cheap enough to part with, when your done with them. They cover your tummy, plus they came in boot cut for a stylish look.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't spend much on anything until your baby is 2 or so. I have about 3 wardrobes, depending on my state of post-natality. I was a UK 12 for years after having children, but when youngest hit 3, dropped to a UK 8 in a few months (with the help of MFP and running). Before that I couldn't lose any baby weight.

I have since had to get rid of all my fat clothes.
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't spend much on anything until your baby is 2 or so. I have about 3 wardrobes, depending on my state of post-natality. I was a UK 12 for years after having children, but when youngest hit 3, dropped to a UK 8 in a few months (with the help of MFP and running). Before that I couldn't lose any baby weight.

I have since had to get rid of all my fat clothes.

Very true, thats why i buy second hand till I get where I want to be. Congrats on losing the fat clothes, I ve got several different sizes too, need to part with the bigger stuff, and not keep it "just in case"
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I went jean shopping this past weekend. I went to so many stores and tried on so many pairs. My waist is bigger than anything else so everything is bigger in the butt and hip area (i hate it) Then best jeans I found were at Walmart for 13$. They look great and I was surprised.... And nobody will know where they came from
  • KenziesMomma11
    KenziesMomma11 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I went jean shopping this past weekend. I went to so many stores and tried on so many pairs. My waist is bigger than anything else so everything is bigger in the butt and hip area (i hate it) Then best jeans I found were at Walmart for 13$. They look great and I was surprised.... And nobody will know where they came from

Thats fantastic! A good looking comfy pair of jeans is like heaven :)