Change

Hello all!!! I'm ready to change...& I'm excited because change = growth! With that being said, I'm new to this fitness pal...website. I was informed by a co-worker & now I'm enrolled! Primarily, I want to tone my body & control my eating habits. I am what many call a binge eater...sometimes I skip breakfast or lunch & sometimes both & just catch dinner. It is then that I really have no idea as to how hungry I am & intake any & everything. Hopefully, with fitness pal I can regulate my metabolism & in turn that will show a decrease in weight & a change in body physique. I am looking to build fitness pals....so "open invitation!" Best wishes....to each of you on accomplishing your goals & reaching your Target! *smiles*

Replies

• demetria423
    demetria423 Posts: 25 Member
    Your co-worker is a very smart lady ;-)
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    I can relate. I actually don't like having to stop whatever I'm doing to eat, so I put it off and put it off and by the time I realize I have to eat or I'm going to be sick, I end up heaping up a plate of food and devouring it in a matter of minutes. I don't even taste it, I just eat until it's gone.

I really need to change my ways!

Oh, and I'm working out like crazy so that I won't be hungry all day from cutting calories. Just started, so we'll see where it gets me.