Tues Purples

Options
Hey there weigh in day is around the corner. Hope everyone had a good week. As for me i will not be weighing in this week. So no contrubtion from me:sad: Tom is here and its kicking my but, plus im still having the pain in my stomach and i think i caught a cold. The only thing i want to do is sleep sleep. I hate that when i start to feel better and get energy something else has to knock me down :mad: As far a logging anything havent done that in days theres no point im all overthe board. Chocolates and sweets and not enough real food with nutrients :wink: Well enough of my wining for today good day to everyone.

Replies

• kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Hey there weigh in day is around the corner. Hope everyone had a good week. As for me i will not be weighing in this week. So no contrubtion from me:sad: Tom is here and its kicking my but, plus im still having the pain in my stomach and i think i caught a cold. The only thing i want to do is sleep sleep. I hate that when i start to feel better and get energy something else has to knock me down :mad: As far a logging anything havent done that in days theres no point im all overthe board. Chocolates and sweets and not enough real food with nutrients :wink: Well enough of my wining for today good day to everyone.
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Hope you feel better soon :flowerforyou:
    I haven't weighed in for a few weeks, just seemed to lose all interest, weight has yo-yoed between 211 & 214 for a few weeks now, I really want to get below 210 - then I'll know I've finally stopped the constant cycle.

Look after yourself :flowerforyou:

How's everyone else this week?
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I haven't been working out to my normal standards. I'm trying to get back. My calories have been good then not so good. Depending on the day. My DD was really sick last week. This week she was sweet enough to give it to me. I'm no where near as bad as she was. I'm fighting it pretty darn good if I do say so myself. :bigsmile: :drinker: I did do my am workout today. Haven't done it in over a week. Very proud. I'm drained by the end of the day so I have to switch up my routine and try to get some cardio in this morning or afternoon. That's my update. I haven't braved a scale as of late. We'll see tomorrow how it goes!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Im new to purple ...pretty good week for me this will be my first weigh in so Im excited to take part..I wish everyone success!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey Purples!! How goes it everyone?? I have been working my butt off at work,. literally I hope!! Lol!! I have been so tired after work all I wanna do is crash. Calories haven't been too great for me for the past few weeks but I don't feel too bad. I hope everyone is doing great and good luck on the weigh in tomorrow!!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone lets hope for a good weigh in on everyone parts, I am excited I dont think i did as well as I did last week but anything is a lost to me is good, At least I didnt gain.
  • 4real
    4real Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies, just wishing everyone a great weigh in tomorrow :smile:. I hope my scale moves in the right direction, I have been between 158 & 160lbs for the past couple of weeks :grumble: . Good Luck!!