My downfall...

Options
Is Wendy's :(

I had some today and even though I was still under my calorie goal, I still feel guilty because it's not the healthiest of meals. How can I learn to resist?

My son won't let me put him down so meals are are hard to make so when hubby works late it's so much easier to just pick up fast food.

I need an intervention lol

Replies

• abellante_0205
    abellante_0205 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Try to prep food the night before -- after you put him down for bed!!!! It would make things much easier for you the next day :)
  • mezzosoprano89
    mezzosoprano89 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Maybe try to find something new to eat at Wendy's!! I've fallen in love with their Pair 2 selection and I get the Apple Chicken Pecan salad (no cheese...not just because its full of fat...but also because I think it smells like feet haha) and then I pair it with a grilled chicken go wrap!
  • Eleanorjanethinner
    Eleanorjanethinner Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    You certainly do. Put the baby down. Ignore the screaming for a bit. Go and reassure without picking up again, go and cook, reassuring verbally but not picking up. You can't live carrying a baby 24/7!
  • kalexander2005
    kalexander2005 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You certainly do. Put the baby down. Ignore the screaming for a bit. Go and reassure without picking up again, go and cook, reassuring verbally but not picking up. You can't live carrying a baby 24/7!

ditto. :)
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    When life sends me to Wendy's [which is very rarely], I usually get a side salad--no dressing-- and a small chili and make chili salad.
  • Queenbee412
    Options
    I remember those days! I made a lot of crock meals with my son in the ergo or the moby wrap. I feel for you!
  • Salamanda425
    Options
    I've definitely learned to just put the baby down and let her scream. She gets tired of screaming after a little bit and then goes to play. My doctor told me......"Crying never killed anyone, she'll be fine!"
  • mcrowe1016
    mcrowe1016 Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I eat Wendys all the time. I eat a baked potato with sour cream (no butter) and eat the skin dipped in Ketchup. (about 340 calories)

If I am still hungry afterwards, I will make eat a snack at home.