Quick advice

Options
So I usually exercise everyday for 90 minutes a day straight cardio and some strength training.The problem is that this morning I got up at 6am like I normally do to exercise before my little ones get up and I just feel so sick.Almost like I need to throw up.So my question is should I wait until later on to exercise if I feel better or should I just take the day off today.I don't want it to mess up my routine of working out but I feel awful.

Replies

• awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    So I usually exercise everyday for 90 minutes a day straight cardio and some strength training.The problem is that this morning I got up at 6am like I normally do to exercise before my little ones get up and I just feel so sick.Almost like I need to throw up.So my question is should I wait until later on to exercise if I feel better or should I just take the day off today.I don't want it to mess up my routine of working out but I feel awful.
  • puppylove84
    Options
    I would take a day off... for me, if I feel sick to my stomach and try to exercise, it doesn't help and also it makes me resent having to work out. Take a rest day! Your body will appreciate you for it :smile:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Take a rest day - your body will thank you for it :flowerforyou:
  • MattySparky
    Options
    do what you feel is right, none of us can tell you what is right for you.
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    thanks guys I think I am just going to try to push through it today .At least get in maybe half of my workout.