Can't remain consistent!! need ideas

Options
I have been around for a while now but I am still struggling with consistency when it comes to logging in and logging my food and exercise. I see a direct correlation with my success when I do log and and share but I cant seem to scrape together a routine that works for me. Life seems so busy and then I am exhausted and in bed when I remember I didn't do my thing...

What has worked for you all in being consistent. I would especially love to hear from someone who really struggled with consistency for a while and then was able to overcome it.

Please help!

Les

Replies

• Puddykat1026
    Puddykat1026 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I find that between the app & the website I have no excuse NOT to log. I remind myself that everything I consume effects my diary and it's important to log it all, no matter how large or small. If I'm not by my laptop, I plug stuff into my phone app. When I'm at the gym, I log in my exercise before I leave. It makes me accountable for myself. Good luck with your journey!
  • believe22
    believe22 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I haven't struggled with consistency, but recently, I've been logging the majority of my meals the night before. I log breakfast, lunch and snacks the night before then log the rest once I get home and decide what I'm going to fix for dinner.