Unexpected NSV

Options
nedbun
nedbun Posts: 36 Member
It's suffice to say that I have always had trouble finding pants that fit me due to both my body type and frequent fluctuation in weight. A few years ago, I found the golden pair; size 10 Old Navy Sweetheart jeans. Perfect fit, right off the shelf, every time. Magic!

Despite the golden pair, I had to be careful with drying the pants after washing them as extended dry time on high heat would cause irreversible shrinking, which meant a month or so later, my thighs would bust through the inseams. Although I've mastered the dry time and settings over the years, fitting into freshly washed and dried jeans has always taken a little bit of hopping and wiggling.

Last night I washed all my jeans and dried them as per usual.

This morning I put on my favorite pair, and they were noticeably LOOSE all over!

So long, perfect fit! Hello, baggy jeans! My ample backside rarely allows for any pair of pants to fit loosely, even when I'm thinner than usual.

Seven pounds to go and we'll see what the world of pants can offer!

Damn that feels good. :)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!