How much can I take

Replies

• taylorromanyk
    Options
    My heart aches for you...
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for your heartache....and I hope you get your wish soon!! Best of luck to you!
  • glenr79
    glenr79 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I am 32 and don't have any kids yet either.... I really want to start a family soon too!!! I know where you are coming from
  • Bigmomma0u812
    Options
    It took me a little over a year to get pregnant. I have PCOS. I know this feeling. I felt like everyone in the world was pregnant and they were radiating happiness and I was standing on my head (umm, literally) and I was getting nothing. Every month when I got my period it was like a slap in the face. There are people in the world that try for years with no luck at all. If you have PCOS there are medications that help. I got pregnant VERY fast after getting on metoformin (sp?). I wish you luck. I know how stressful it is, but its so worth it when it happens.
  • PennyNickel14
    PennyNickel14 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    There is a TTC group here; They can give you lots of support and loving.

I am so so sorry you are struggling with this.

/Hugs
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, I wish I knew what to say to help.
  • bdmom3
    bdmom3 Posts: 21
    Options
    I know how you feel and I know it's very frustrating/depressing. It's been 18 months and I'm still not pregnant. I tried charting and everything else but month after month of dissapointment. My OBGYN offered to put me on meds to help but I decided to focus on myself for now. I figured that if I felt better about myself I could enjoy a pregnancy much, much more. I'm sorry for your hurt and I truly hope things get better for you soon. You have lost 63 lbs. That's great, just keep it up and your body will thank you (with a baby).
  • melizerd
    melizerd Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Hugs!

It took us a year and a half, just about the time that my doctor would have started looking for a "real" reason. I suggest finding out what your partner's sperm count is first, it's a non-invasive test for him so easy to do and go from there. Finding out issues on the woman's side is more complicated so start with the easy stuff (HUGS)
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    There are plenty of kids in the foster and adoption systems that feel the same pain that you do. They want a loving family just as much as you want a child.
  • budgetqueen79
    budgetqueen79 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    (((HUGS)))
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Anyone who needs support, please feel free to join us at the TTC/Infertility Group I created, lots of love here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/41-ttc-for-future-mommies-to-be

Hubby and I have been struggling for 4 years..
  • IvoryParchment
    IvoryParchment Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I hope your future children appreciate how much they were wanted!

Losing 63 lbs in a year is so impressive. Lots of people's doctors tell them they have to lose weight to get pregnant, but very few follow through like you have. You are still above your goal weight, so you needn't assume it "didn't work" yet, either.

You have improved your health by getting your weight down, so even if you need some fertility treatment despite the weight loss, it certainly wasn't a wasted effort.
  • Rheatheylia
    Rheatheylia Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I exist despite the doctors telling my mother she was completely unable to have children. It took ten years, my mom was 30 when my older sister was born, but it happened. Don't give up hope, and don't stress! Just keep doing what's best for you, so you'll be the best you you can be for your baby!
  • moyafigura
    moyafigura Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear what you are going through :( Its so sad to know of people who would love to have a baby, and its not happening, and others who have them and throw them out.
    It took eight years before we had our first daughter (before that i miscarried three), after she was born, took us almost two years to get pregnant with the second. I believe all is in Gods hands, and his plans for us are sometimes different from ours.
    Hope everything works out for you and you have a beautiful family.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Aww... Hugs... I hope the best for you. It will happen one day soon.
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Ive been in a similar situatoin.. My hubby and I got pregnant when we first started dating, I lost the baby.. and we havent had luck since.. :( Its soo depressing and breaks your heart.. :( If you need to talk im here..
  • Rhodygarden
    Options
    I know how hard this can be - I have written personally.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Its so sad to know of people who would love to have a baby, and its not happening, and others who have them and throw them out.

And that's exactly why adoption is such a beautiful thing. Everyone gets what they want. Parents get a child, a child gets a family, everyone is happy.
  • Elisirmon
    Elisirmon Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    It took me over a year to get my first and the I got prego with my second not quite a year after that then my third took me two years and then instantly two months after my third I was prego again! Stress has alot to do with not getting pregnant so you need to find ways to relax make it a game and don't think about it coming because it will. Have you seen a doctor to to make sure it isn't something more serious?
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    My heart aches for you. You'll be in my prayers tonight God will bless you with a wonderful gift one day please stay positive and always keep praying and keep faith in him. *hugs*