Could you loose weight for 4 million dollars?

Options
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/21/jessica-simpson-weight-watchers-spokesperson-contract-baby-pregnant_n_1105699.html

Jessica Simpson gets 4 million to loose her extra weight after her baby is born.........4 million, wow! Could you imagine? I think I would be extremely successful at loosing weight if I thought I was going to get 4 million out of it. So what I need to do is believe I will feel almost that good if I really do loose the weight, even though I am not getting a cash amount out of it. This is do-able, I need to do it for me and I need to do it now. Right?

Replies

• Katzilla82
    Options
    Is this a trick question? I'd lose weight for $400 lol!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I did it for $0 and now I feel like 4 million dollars.
    But I wouldn't turn down the 4 mil if offered to me.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    You serious? o.O Hecks yeah I would! With friggin gusto!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Well it all depends on the "deadline" they set because if this requires rapid weight loss then absolutely NO. Why? Because rapid weight loss equals rapid weight gain because the key to a permanent weight loss should be slow. I would rather not win a million but have that improved body & health forever than risking my health due to extra pressure to lose weight fast that usually lead to crash diets. $1,000,000 cannot replace a good health.

EDIT: Sorry make that $4,000,000.
  • dalgirly
    dalgirly Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    It would be soooo easy to lose weight when you have someone making you get out of bed and go to the gym, you have constant child care, and a personal chef!
  • maryloo2011
    Options
    I'm having a hard time thinking of what I wouldn't do for 4 million... within reason.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    didn't you guys get your 4mil from Mike when you reached goal weight? Or was I not supposed to say anything about that? :indifferent:
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Is this a trick question? I'd lose weight for $400 lol!

Agree. :drinker: It would pay for the home gym I've been oggling. :love:
  • WoWmamaErin
    WoWmamaErin Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm having a hard time thinking of what I wouldn't do for 4 million... within reason.

^ this ^
  • skinnnyxoxo
    skinnnyxoxo Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    hell yeah! i'd be a stick in no time!
  • nicehormones
    nicehormones Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    That is so ridiculous. Just saying.