New here too!

Options
gtg965g
gtg965g Posts: 2
edited November 2023 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, this is only my second week using the journal and I am loving it. I love to check things off of lists, so this is perfect for me! My only problem is that I find myself not having very much energy anymore. I have a desk job, so I sit at the computer all day, but then by the time I get home, I am so tired, it is hard to go out and exercise. Plus, I go to bed at about 10:30 every night! I really want to incorporate more exercise in my daily activities, any thoughts?

Replies

• gtg965g
    gtg965g Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, this is only my second week using the journal and I am loving it. I love to check things off of lists, so this is perfect for me! My only problem is that I find myself not having very much energy anymore. I have a desk job, so I sit at the computer all day, but then by the time I get home, I am so tired, it is hard to go out and exercise. Plus, I go to bed at about 10:30 every night! I really want to incorporate more exercise in my daily activities, any thoughts?
  • dorietwo
    dorietwo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I go for 30 to 40 minute walk at lunch time, also you could probably find a walking buddy at work
    Dorietwo
  • MFS27
    MFS27 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I do my cardio in the morning - that way it is done for the day and doesn't interfer with all the other stuff I need to do after work (kids, dinner, etc.)
This discussion has been closed.