NSV

Options
I went to a meeting with my daughter yesterday and put on a pair of pants size 10 and they were a little too big. I'm going to have to buy some new pants, size 8, real soon. I can still wear the size 10 but they are not very flattering. When I started this journey I was size 14. I'm 5'1 and therefore size 14 is too large for someone my height and bone structure. I am psyched. I never thought I would get this far. Thank you to all My Fitness Pals. I wish you all tremendous successes!! :happy:

Replies

• honeyb7
    Options
    This is awesome! Congrats on the NSV. You have the same heights size as me and isn't it just a wonderful thing to be able to visualize yourself in a single digit size?????!!!!!! You go girl!
    I am shooting for a 6 right now:-)
  • LiL_MisS_C
    LiL_MisS_C Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Congradulations, Suzen! :D

That is so amazing! Don't you love when your pants are too big!? Keep up the awesome work...I'm watching your progress. :) Keep it up!!

Crystal xo
  • misty8parker
    misty8parker Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Congrats!!
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat... size 10 is ok but size 8 looks better... I started at a size 16 and am 5'4... I just wish all this shopping was not so expensive...

congrats on ur loss it is an amazing feeling!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!