Is 1200 calories enough?

Options
2»

Replies

• beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    1200 calories is low in my eyes, If I could offer any advice to a fellow brit it would be to defo eat any calories back burnt through exercise. I think you will find what the right balance is for you through trial and error, as everybody is different, good luck with your goals tho!
  • CherryIceGlitter
    Options
    Wow thank you for all the responses!

I just want to clarify that I'm OK with it being 1200 I have just read on a few other forums that more is better... within reason of course!!

I'm going to still with 1200 for 4 weeks and include a bit more exercise (I'm such a lazy bones!!) and see what happens.

I think I'm going to do the whole 'before and after' pics too so watch this space :D

P.S feel free to add me :D

xxx
  • EyeHartThin
    Options
    Calculate your BMR, then you'll know what you need exactly to get to where you want to be, and maintain it.
  • gleechick609
    Options
    Calculate your BMR, then you'll know what you need exactly to get to where you want to be, and maintain it.

This.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and I ate 1200 cal when I was losing. I did not exercise. I did lose all the weight I wanted and now my cal. to maintain are 1400.