my first 3 litres of water!

Options
..well, its a success story nonetheless!

i was always a camel (please dont start the hump water storage joke :P) drinking less then a litre a day. From Nov i've been working my way up from 1 litre to 2 litre, and today i brought a new huge 2 litre water bottle and i actually finished it! and i drank another 1 litre at night.

So now i'm excited to start my healthy water diet, 9 to 1pm - 1 litre, 2pm to 6pm - 1 litre, 7pm to 10pm, 1 litre! or more!

oh and i lost 4pounds after gaining 3pounds from stress. :D

Replies

• Aril
    Aril Posts: 66
    Options
    ..well, its a success story nonetheless!

i was always a camel (please dont start the hump water storage joke :P) drinking less then a litre a day. From Nov i've been working my way up from 1 litre to 2 litre, and today i brought a new huge 2 litre water bottle and i actually finished it! and i drank another 1 litre at night.

So now i'm excited to start my healthy water diet, 9 to 1pm - 1 litre, 2pm to 6pm - 1 litre, 7pm to 10pm, 1 litre! or more!

oh and i lost 4pounds after gaining 3pounds from stress. :D
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! I always have a hard time remembering to drink all my water!
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    Great job! I'd be up all night in the bathroom if I drank that late!!!:laugh: Keep it up!
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    Good for you and thank you for sharing your story of success. Continued success on your weight loss journey. Hope you're logging your water on the food log!! :happy: Good luck!!:happy:
  • Aril
    Options
    yeah i think in a way it does make me exercise, i keep going to the bathroom every half an hour or so!! oh and you westerners probably no longer have the squatting toilet, i keep going to the squatting one too :P squatting is good exercise.
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    yeah i think in a way it does make me exercise, i keep going to the bathroom every half an hour or so!! oh and you westerners probably no longer have the squatting toilet, i keep going to the squatting one too :P squatting is good exercise.

Whats a squating toilet?
  • Aril
    Options
    basically its a hole in the ground. :P savage, i know

http://thehostess.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/squat-toilet.jpg

*is too dumb to figure how to put images*
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    squat-toilet.jpg

I see. Weird. Must be weird using... I see you love to animate! Thats awesome! I too love it! :bigsmile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    good job, keep up the great work.
  • Aril
    Options
    yay! a fellow animator~! now somebody who can relate to how hard it is to lose weight with the deadline pressing and siting on your *kitten* for more then 8 hours aday!

thank you all for your support! i really appreciate them!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!