Do you have a treadmill/exercise equipment........

Options
that you ACTUALLY use??

I always hear about people who have all of this equipment in their houses but regret buying them because they end up being a clothes hanger/dust collector............

Just interested in hearing some positive stuff about exercise equipment :-)

Replies

• kellylara93
    Options
    I have:

*Elliptical Trainer
    *Ab King Pro
    *Rowing Machine
    *Aerobic Step
    *Set of hand weights
    *HRM
    *Rollerblades

I love them all, I especially love doing circuits and rotating through all my equipment!

Im saving up for a spin bike!

Anyway better off spending my money on excercise equipment rather than fast food! :):)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I have a recumbant bike, treadmill, total bdy weight machine and adjustable dumbells. At least two of these items get used most everyday for exercise, not clothes hangers. :)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I use all mine. I have free weights, a balance ball and an elliptical.

I don't use the elliptical often because I prefer to workout outside, but if it's raining or too hot or cold or I'm just in the mood, I use my elliptical.

I waited until I'd established a regular exercise routine before spending the money on it, though. If I'd bought it before I was a regular exerciser, it probably would have turned into a clothes line.
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Yes. I have a treadmill, free weights, yoga mats, and a Wii. Use them ALL!
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I have a wii (EA sports) hand weights and Shred. not that any can hold clothes I still use them often and I run... or ski (downhill) like today :bigsmile:

... I do want an elliptical though...:wink:
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Dreadmill ... I use it when it's raining really hard, too snowy to run outside, too cold for my comfort, running short on time, too lazy to dress to be seen.

It's used far more in the winter than any other season. I like having it. Sucks the excuses right out of me.

Oh, I have exercise bikes, too. But they're pretty much dust collectors.
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I do so far I have DVDs, set of hand weights, treadmill, row machine, exercise aerobics step, weight bench, a balance ball, Im saving up for an elliptical Im hoping to have by February and then Im going to fix an area of my basement to be a small gym and then everything will be used right now the only thing used is the hand weights, aerobics step, and DVDs
  • Cleo200
    Cleo200 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have a lifefitness cross trainer and lifefitness treadmill and the husband has also got a mass of martial arts training equiptment, none of it ever sitts for longer than 24 hours without use!
  • Renea_Kay
    Renea_Kay Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    We have:
    * eliptical
    *stationary bike
    *exercise ball

we had a treadmill but we got rid of it ...and as for what we still has it gets used...not often tho..i prefer going to my gym...

We also have: wii fit, wii active, and some other exercise wii game...
  • stang_girl88
    stang_girl88 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I have a treadmill, elliptical ( I think I spelled that wrong), rowing maching, dumb bells, kettle bells, tons of workout DVD's and a Wii. I use the treadmill, the weights, the DVD's and the Wii. Our house is only 700 sq ft, with three big dogs, so there is no room lol. I chose the treadmill because the dogs use it to in the dead of winter, or else they drive me batty. Hopefully we will set up a gym in our garage or dungeon(basement) next summer. I honestly think the garage is bigger than the house lol.
  • kellylara93
    Options
    Ooh I forgot about my Wii Fit and Excercise Ball :)
  • kellylara93
    Options
  • kellylara93
    Options
  • kellylara93
    Options
    Sorry about that..computer went crazy!