NSVs- They just keep coming!

Options
SmileyJ23
SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
NSV 1: Ive had a mental change. So I realized today well maybe a couple days ago lol...that as long as I keep pushing, eating well, and exercising that the weight WILL come off in time. Staying persistent and determined is key!!

NSV. 2: I started taking the metro to work again as of Friday of last week (trains/buses) and holding on was kind of a struggle for me so I was always hoping to find a seat. I've realized that my core is so much stronger and so are my arms that it was no effort these past few days. Even with a bad bus/train driver and their hard braking!

and one last one that made me so proud after I realized:

I walked from my work building to the metro station (its about half a mile actually maybe more). Usually I hate it and would try to catch the shuttle since its hilly. Yesterday I made that long walk in 8 minutes and walked vigorously!! I was not winded or feeling out of breath or super sweaty!! And I caught my train with 4 minutes to spare.

Replies

• debstanley4
    debstanley4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Awsome!!
  • SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Wonderful NSV's!!! I am so happy for you. You have lost a fabulous amoungt of weight. Be very proud of yourself!! Stay strong through the holidays and enjoy your new lifestyle change!!! :flowerforyou:
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    These are all great NSV's. You need to be proud of yourself, you have accomplished alot.
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Options
    That's awesome! & Congrats on your hard work paying off for you! :) Keep up the great work!
  • hperowl
    hperowl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hooray for the small successes that are really monumental! It' feels great to notice positive changes! Congratulations!:bigsmile:
  • stang_girl88
    stang_girl88 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Keep it up! I was needing some motivation today, and your post did it :happy:
  • Alison__
    Alison__ Posts: 107
    Options
    Keep going girl! The further you keep on pushing, the more NSV's you'll experience, just like these. And you're doing so good!
  • Denisegp37
    Denisegp37 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! I am new here--- what does NSV stand for?
  • Rhodygarden
    Options
    Excellent! Thank you for sharing - very inspirational. Way to go!
  • gottagethealthy
    gottagethealthy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great job!! It's when we notice the little things that make us realize how well we are doing. Continued success thru the holiday.
  • pangela13
    pangela13 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Great job, keep up the excerise it will pay off it already starting to .
  • Granny1227
    Options
    Wonderful NSV!
  • CorrieV1976
    CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Love these NSV's.....Dont they just make you feel so much better!!! Especially realizing that your core is stronger.....I was so frustrated about the scale not moving and then I realized how much stronger my core was and that conquered any frustration!!

Great Job!! Keep it up!
  • deb968
    deb968 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    NONE SCALE VICTORY!
  • lovinlife71
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    GREAT job!
    :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!