(Women only) Anyone had early pregnancy signs before your pe

Options

Replies

• SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I didn't with my first two, but with my third, my skin broke out like crazy. Finally, my friends suggested taking a pg test simply because of it LOL, and low and behold... BFP.
  • grassette
    grassette Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Getting dizzy for no reason. I was at an office reception, and had to sit down because I thought I was going to pass out. My boss' first question was whether I was pregnant. I didn't know it then, but I was.
  • CJK1959
    CJK1959 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    My breast were really sore and I couldn't stand the smell of hamburger frying!
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    My first one, I did not know until I was 6 weeks pregnant. My second, I knew that night. I don't know why, but I could feel the difference. I told my husband the next morning.
  • durangocal
    durangocal Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    So sleepy that I would fall asleep on the commute (was carpooling and not driving ;) into work after a good night's sleep. The worst though was the nausea and smells. Was tossing my cookies for three months straight at least 10 times a day (all this began about two weeks before my TOM was due.)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I would say, OP, that if you think you're pregnant, you probably are.

Like I said earlier, with my daughter, I knew the next day. A few years later, I missed my period for three months straight but I KNEW I was not pregnant (I wasn't).
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    If your boobs aren't usually sore that could definately be a sign! Mine are always sore though, sometimes from ovulation untill a couple days into my period! Everybody is different!!!

Mine do the same thing, but this didn't start happening until last year. (It had seriously NEVER happened before; only when I was pregnant) It took me a while to get over the fear that I 'could' be pregnant (even though I was on BC) and accept the change my body had obviously made as part of my cycle.

As for when I was pregnant, I kind of knew, but was in great denial at the time. I slept ALL the time-that was my biggest sign.
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    with my first child my boobs were sooo sore i could not wear the seatbelt, i also had a fever at night and tired and everything
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    i say stop worrying (or hoping?? idk which you are) and take a test...
  • rachelmorgan77
    rachelmorgan77 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Each one is a little different, but the boobies hurting is a major sign to me. Heightened sense of smell, although this didn't kick in for me until about 8 weeks in. I figured it out with my third because I did a really hard workout and just felt queasy - for the next 9 months! Seriously, though, I've worked out hard before, but I just couldn't shake the "I'm going to puke" feeling. And once it kicked in, it stayed.
  • alapoint89
    Options
    I just couldnt eat and i mean your body doesnt go threw to many changes but i felt so different so i took 10 preg tests all positive
  • GouchisGirl
    GouchisGirl Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I knew I was pregnant before I was late with my period. I don't know why. I just Knew. We had been trying a while and then one day I was in the shower and I thought my boobs were not comfortable and then my first thought was that I was pregnant and I was right, both times.

That is the same problem I am having my boobs been a little sore/tingly feeling and I never had this before not even when my period starts. I never had this when I was preg with my first.

Sounds like its time to get an early pregnancy test. I was tired and hungry more often as early signs.
  • rblair_22
    rblair_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Before my period was officially late, my breasts were so tender that it hurt to even put a bra on. Also I had the worst cramps ever! I thought for sure my period was going to start because the cramps were so bad!
  • lizgreenhill
    Options
    i knew i was pregnant because i couldnt quit throwing up, i could smell stuff a mile away and all i wanted to do was sleep all day long i think i slept 18 hours a day it was bad. My boobs always get big before i start my period so that wasnt anything new to me.
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I remember the extreme tiredness too, with my 1st PG i had put it down to jet lag, with the triplets I put it down to being a new Mum and breastfeeding. S was 7 months old when I fell pregnant with the trips.
  • MrsSpratt
    MrsSpratt Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Sore breasts.
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    so ive never been pregnant, but i've had everyone of those symptoms at some point in time right beforemymonthly. so your beat bet is if you think you could be get tested.
  • kerrylou45
    kerrylou45 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    i have had four kids. with my first three all boys it was sore breasts and just had that feeling. but with my daughter it was acne! and she is three now and it s still hanging round mainly when my period is due but now I get sore breasts every ovulation from peak about day 15 through to about 2 days before my cycle ends. It drives me NUTS. It feels like if I haven't got my period i've got sore breasts
  • caitlinsmom07
    caitlinsmom07 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I knew with my second one about 1 and a half weeks before my missed period. My boobs were a little sore and I had mild cramping, and as you said it, I didn't feel like myself. And very sluggish.