What's better then an NSV?

Options
jimmyz19
jimmyz19 Posts: 14 Member
How about THREE NSV’s!!!! I didn’t really want to toot my own horn but after thinking about it the last couple of days, I have decided to toot away. So Sunday morning I decided to try on my old Navy uniforms and much to my amazement I was able to fit into the uniforms I wore 5 years ago, that’s NSV number one. After I got done playing in my old uniforms I got around and found that I needed to tighten my belt to help keep my pants up, this is the last notch on this belt that I couldn’t even use six months ago because it was too small. I then decided to try on my wedding ring that I have not been able to wear in about 4 years. I was amazed that is slipped right on and it does not feel like it is cutting off the circulation either, my wife really liked this one. I am almost to my “healthy” weight and not far from my goal either. I am really enjoying the new me and look forward to meeting my goal. Have a wonderful week everyone and thanks for reading.

Replies

• rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    GREAT for you and your wife Keep up the good work work.:drinker:
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and continued success on your journey.:drinker:
  • geri1955
    geri1955 Posts: 106
    Options
    That is wonderful! I wish my husband would jump on the band wagon and lose about 60 lbs.!!! The 3 NSV's:smile: will keep you in tact at the Thanksgiving table!!! congrats!!!!
  • mfpslash1313
    mfpslash1313 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Very nice job!! Keep it up!
  • lovinlife71
    Options
    WTG! Keep up the good work!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    Not gonna lie, I was thinking peanut butter and sex are better than one NSV but Ok. Great work btw.
  • Maryfullofgrace
    Maryfullofgrace Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Jimmy I am so proud of you! a fun post to read! You have motivated me for the rest of my day! I'm going to get out there and bust off some inches today. thank you thank you thank you!!!
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Great success man!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!