21 Days Binge Free!

13»

Replies

• Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Sadly I have fallen off the wagon! :sad:

It's never to late to start again. :smile:

Yes you are right! I just feel so bad because I cant even go 3 days!
  • imworthit
    imworthit Posts: 165 Member
    Well, I didn't do so well last night. Ate too much and had ice cream. Could have done a lot better, but didn't go on a total binge like I have in the past. Today is a new day and new week. I can do better today! I am proud of myself for how well I have improved from the week before and the weeks before that too. Keep telling myself, I can do this! I will not let food control me!
  • imworthit
    Came close to a full out binge on Monday night, but kept it under control. Last night was much better and even ended the night with a good run. I think it's getting a little easier to control the bingeing urge. Gotta keep up the good eating!
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Great Job imworthit keeping it under control. 6 days down for me. it is getting a bit easier as time goes on. Hopefully I can keep this up through the weekend.

Carrie6o6 Keep at it. You can do this.
  • imworthit
    Great Job imworthit keeping it under control. 6 days down for me. it is getting a bit easier as time goes on. Hopefully I can keep this up through the weekend.

Carrie6o6 Keep at it. You can do this.

Your doing great! Keep it up! There is something about being able to say you've gone more than a week that's empowering!
  • imworthit
    Another good day! Kept my calories in check, ate healthy food and no bingeing! Can't remember what day I'm on, just keep looking towards March 2nd and 21 days binge free!
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    I didn't do so hot over the w/e.... But I'm not being too hard on myself. In retrospect, I really shouldn't have joined before my b-day/anniversary w/e.... :blushing: BUT, I started fresh on Monday (2/16), so I'm on day 4 now of being binge free...... :glasses:

I'm still with you ladies, just been busy at work..... Plus, my boss is a sneaky sneak, and I have to be careful... heeehee. I’m a BAC, what can I say!?!

:heart: Cyppy
  • imworthit
    I didn't do so hot over the w/e.... But I'm not being too hard on myself. In retrospect, I really shouldn't have joined before my b-day/anniversary w/e.... :blushing: BUT, I started fresh on Monday (2/16), so I'm on day 4 now of being binge free...... :glasses:

I'm still with you ladies, just been busy at work..... Plus, my boss is a sneaky sneak, and I have to be careful... heeehee. I’m a BAC, what can I say!?!

Good for you! 4 days is great! Yes, celebrations can make it extral hard. My b-day is the middle of next month. I would love to be binge free until then and then enjoy a reasonable serving of something yummy on my b-day and feel ok about it. (I usually feel guilty even about a small serving and end up bingeing!) I just want to feel in control of my eating.

By the way, how do you get your little message at the bottom of your posts? I want to find something inspirational for me to add to mine.

Thanks!
  • pipinana

Good for you! 4 days is great! Yes, celebrations can make it extral hard. My b-day is the middle of next month. I would love to be binge free until then and then enjoy a reasonable serving of something yummy on my b-day and feel ok about it. (I usually feel guilty even about a small serving and end up bingeing!) I just want to feel in control of my eating.

By the way, how do you get your little message at the bottom of your posts? I want to find something inspirational for me to add to mine.

Thanks!

:flowerforyou: Thanks for the encouragement! :)

If you go to My Home, then to Settings, you'll be able to choose to change Forum Signature. You'll see a little box come up with a bunch of number/letters.... That's your weight meter, so you'll just want to put your text above or below that.... Good Luck! :)
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Is it too late for me to start???
  • aml0484

It's not to late to start. Good luck!!
  • imworthit

Please join in! I love hearing advice and experiences from people who are struggling with the same eating problems as me. I always get ideas and motivation from hearing what others have to say!
  • imworthit
    Another successful day! (I think I'm on day 11) I did go over my calories a little cuz I made homemade bread and had a warm piece right out of the oven with some butter and xagave. It was yummy! Normally going over my calories would send me into the mind set of, OH I BLEW IT. MIGHT AS WELL KEEP GOING. But, yesterday I just said, it's ok and it's not going to mess up all the work I've done all week. So I just had a small dinner. So proud of myself for keeping my eating in check! I'm hoping to make it through the weekend eating well.
  • pipinana
    Hey Girly-Q's! Still doing good, even over the weekend!!!!! WHOOO HOOO! It's day 7 for me... Things are looking up.

I'm so glad you all are doing good also! :)
  • aml0484
    pipinana- Congrats!!:smile: 7 days thats awesome.

Sadly I am back to day one. Couldn't overcome the sugar cookies yesterday.:angry::grumble: Today is a new day and I am back on track:smile:
This discussion has been closed.