36 Pounds Lost, New Outlook Gained!

Options
Yay! Im getting to post my very own success story! I still have about 10 or so pounds left to lose, but Im so proud of my accomplishments so far!

Wow. It's really hard to post these pics, but I wanted to show everyone how far I have come! So here's my story. When I was in 13 I started putting on major weight,I had balloned up to 180+ pounds. I was made fun of, called names, everything. I decided it was time to make a change stated losing weight. I cut out sodas, tried to eat less, exercise more, and it was here my green tea addiction started lol. Anyway, Im 20 now and I have now lost a total of 36 pounds and God only knows how many inches!! I went from a hefty size 18 to a size 6/8! Never in my life did I dream I could do this!! I have to thank my family and my MFPs for keeping me motivated!! Now for the pics YIKES!!

This was taken around 180lbs, Im so ashamed of this pic:
Pict0158.jpg

I had started losing weight here:
101_0153.jpg

And now for the good pic! My After!!
101501_115900107x230.jpg

These are just some befores/afters that I made:
ba.jpg
ba2.png

I am so thankful that I was able to lose all this weight! I became so in love with exercise, that I felt God calling me to help others like me by becoming a Personal Trainer! I have been studying on and off for a few years and about a month and a half ago, I passed my trainer test!! Im so thankful that im gonna get to work in a field that I absolutely adore. I know that im not the ideal size for a trainer, but I think if you're working hard and your heart is in the right place, it doesnt matter what size you are!

One more thing: I have found that I am able to eat whatever I want and still lose weight! I don't believe in giving up foods. If I want pizza, I get pizza just in MODERATION!! I have found that for me, it is all about moderation (and of course choosing healthier foods!!) Thank you for reading! And a big thanks to my friends on here! Yall don't know it, but yall help me to stay motivated and try to be my best!!

Replies

• MsKekeSoFocused
    MsKekeSoFocused Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Keep up the good work, you are looking amazing
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Great work! Keep it up!
  • Prettyasmi
    Options
    Amazing!! you look great!!!
  • Moms3Kwa
    Options
    Keeeep up the good work!!!!
  • philsy1
    philsy1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Great work! Hope the trainer deal goes well too. BTW, you looked OK "before" too.
  • MrsLyons32
    MrsLyons32 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • ogottwald
    ogottwald Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Great Job and Congrats on passing your trainer exam! MFP really helps me with the moderation.
  • JULIUSKITTY
    JULIUSKITTY Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    hard work paid off!! you look great!
  • calimari
    calimari Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Wow - we must have totally different body types, as I started as a size 18, I have also lost 36 lbs, and I'm just now fitting into a 14. I'm THRILLED with that. I haven't been anything below a size 12 since middle school.

You look great!
  • GoldSag1
    GoldSag1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • JizWiz
    JizWiz Posts: 57
    Options
    You look fab b4 and after! Congrats!:flowerforyou:
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    wow! nice transformation!
  • yspen42
    yspen42 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Congrats and I hope and pray I can have good success like you. I just started about two weeks ago and it is not easy but it is worth it! I am now accountable to what I put in my mouth...:happy:
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I agree with eating BAD food in moderation and making healthy choices.......well done :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!