I'm Back!

Options
So after a couple month hiatus where I was almost laid off, found another job, stressed stressed stressed, I am finally back on my diet and back to the gym!

My new job pays for part of a monthly subscription to the gym that is located in the building. I sucked it up and joined yesterday! She did my measurements, took my weight and told me that she expects to see at least 10lbs gone by next weigh in (1 month from yesterday, 2lbs per week)! She is super nice too, offers advice and help if you need it, keeps you motivated.

I was going to wait until after Thanksgiving to start going but I decided, screw it, I am starting tomorrow. So this morning I got up early, caught the early bus and did 35min on a treadmill while pumping 3lb weights. I need to loose 100lbs (or at least get to a size 12 in pants) either way is fine with me! I don't care how long it takes me, I am giving myself two years to drop it all. I think that is fairly realistic.

Also I am 5'10" and 264lbs. Ideal weight is about 150 (according to charts) but I don't think I will look healthy at 150 because of my bone structure. We will see!

I am needing some serious motivation to keep my head in the game this time. I don't want to get content with my desk job and get lazy again like I did at my last job. Course my last job had me practically crying everyday and so stressed out I could barely function when I got home. I love this new job so much, people here are so much nicer, they are demanding but they appreciate when you get your work done and they let you know.

I feel better about myself, I have a new job and a new outlook on life.

I CAN DO THIS!

Replies