Timing.. lol

Options
So this is my 2nd day and of course there is a potluck at work. lol. First thing there are chocolate covered custard doughnuts. And later, there will be potatoes, casserole, gravy, etc. lol.

Saying NO to the sweet stuff. (A custard doughnut has 300 calories!!??!?) Taking it easy and going VERY conservative with lunch. Either way, I am sure I will be doing some extra workout time tonight. lol!

Replies

• snhamilton
    snhamilton Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    It's so frustrating to be tempted right after you start/restart. If I'm ever tempted a month or two after I've been dieting, I'll take a cheat day without thinking twice.... but it isn't fun when it's your first week or so.... that's similar to how I'm feeling about Thanksgiving right now, since I just restarted a few days ago.

You can resist!!! :D
  • Pronoiac
    Pronoiac Posts: 304
    Options
    The timing may seem awkward but it may be ideal. At least you are in position to take initiative and avoid the holiday impact.
  • CathiAnne
    CathiAnne Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Ahhh, the irony. You are so right - timing. Just pace yourself, take small servings and you should be okay. Good luck. :smile:
  • Paraflier17
    Options
    Exactly. lol :laugh: I AM a sucker for gravy though.

But I was very well behaved. Imagine that? It is NOT necessary to eat until you hurt. :smile: