mashed potatos and gravy
    rutabaga..and gravy
    stuffing....and gravy
    bisquits with butter....and gravy
  • mrsskinny629
    mrsskinny629 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    least favorite = cranberry sauce

Most favorite = my grandma's homemade dressing, pumpkin pie, pecan pie, my moms ham, the turkey..pretty much all of it lol
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    favorite: homemade mac and cheese! yumm!!!

least: greens :sick: so nasty!

can you tell i live in the south lol

OMG! How could you live in the south and not like greens!!!

i like green BEANS but i absolutely can't stand collard greens or turnip greens! it is like eating boiled mushy grass! my husband and his family love it but i just can't do it!!!

Collard greens are delicious and I denounce your right to call yourself southern! LOL! :laugh:
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    green bean cassarole is the fruit cake of Trukey day
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options

Most favorite = my grandma's homemade dressing, pumpkin pie, pecan pie, my moms ham, the turkey..pretty much all of it lol

You should try Cranberry relish Its delish, I make it with fresh cranberrys, sugar, water, orange juice and a little orange preserves YUMM !
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    mashed potatos and gravy
    rutabaga..and gravy
    stuffing....and gravy
    bisquits with butter....and gravy

LOL how bout Gravy????
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

What is with the hate for green bean casserole? It's just green beans, mushroom soup, and crispy oniony thingies, right??
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

You should try Cranberry relish Its delish, I make it with fresh cranberrys, sugar, water, orange juice and a little orange preserves YUMM !

My mom-n-law makes that! :sick: It's better when she makes it with apples and nuts!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

That sounds like it would be good poured over cream cheese and served with crackers. :love:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Favorite(s): mashed potatoes (and I am totally indulging in a massive portion on Thursday), turkey, and cranberry sauce from a can - the kind that comes out still shaped like the can and you just slice up. I have to go read the labels now though to make sure it is GF and I can still have it this year...

Least favorite(s): green bean casserole, stuffing/dressing, pumpkin pie
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    favorite: Mashed potaoes or Candied yams :love:

least fav: TURKEY! gross. :sick:
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Favorite: White turkey meat, Cranberry Sauce from the can (We actually call it "Can" in our house, since it holds the shape after you get it out, hahaha!), stuffing, and I can never decide between pumpkin and mince pies... I need a small piece of each!

Least favorite: mushrooms in the stuffing (I make my family make me my own little dish free of mushrooms), dark turkey meat.
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Favorite: My yummy garlic mashed potatoes! :love:

Most disgusting thing ever: Green bean casserole. It is so gross. :sick:
  • kaitimae
    Options
    Favorite(s): mashed potatoes (and I am totally indulging in a massive portion on Thursday), turkey, and cranberry sauce from a can - the kind that comes out still shaped like the can and you just slice up. I have to go read the labels now though to make sure it is GF and I can still have it this year...

Least favorite(s): green bean casserole, stuffing/dressing, pumpkin pie

Yay, another fan of the CAN!!!
  • Salamanda425
    Options
    Favorite: Green Bean Casserole and Cranberry Sauce
    Least Favorite: Stuffing! YUCK!
  • mochalovies
    mochalovies Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Favorite: Arroz con gandules de mi abuela -- yup!

Least: i'm there with the green bean casserole ppl!
  • Salamanda425
    Options

What is with the hate for green bean casserole? It's just green beans, mushroom soup, and crispy oniony thingies, right??

That's all I put in mine...and personally, I could eat the whole dish of it!
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    What's your favorite :love: /least favorite:sick: dish served on Thanksgiving???

Favorites: Mashed Potatoes and gravy, pecan pie

Least - cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie

I've good food on the brain today!! crush.gif

Ummm! All of those are good... hello?

But you left out the dressing! No I didn't mean stuffing. I mean dressing! Nom nom nommies!!
    DRESSING is my most FAVORITE! I am always the first one at the pan as soon as it comes out of the oven!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Yams with brown sugar melted on top. Its like a meal of candy.
  • kaitimae
    Options
    What's your favorite :love: /least favorite:sick: dish served on Thanksgiving???

Favorites: Mashed Potatoes and gravy, pecan pie

Least - cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie

I've good food on the brain today!! crush.gif

Ummm! All of those are good... hello?

But you left out the dressing! No I didn't mean stuffing. I mean dressing! Nom nom nommies!!
    DRESSING is my most FAVORITE! I am always the first one at the pan as soon as it comes out of the oven!

Okay I have to ask... what is the difference between dressing and stuffing? I thought they were the same thing?