Subway Diet

Options
2»

Replies

• Miriamreal
    Miriamreal Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have 3 favorite meals, I try to mixed up a little but I always go back to my favorites.
  • IMDABOMBthe0wife0DABEAST
    Options
    My husband and I are pretty consistent in our Breakfast and lunch options through the week and then on the weekends we switch things up. We have a handful of dinner menus that we rotate throught the month and then have several different options for treats that we can add in once in a while. This has worked for us and we do not seem to get bored with the food options. As of today we have lost a combined weight of 385lbs. Everybody is different so find what works for you and take each day as they come.
  • timingsands
    Options
    Sounds like it works, but may be wallet slimming as well. I'd rather make my own sandwiches and save money. I eat practically the same breakfast and lunch every day, too, though.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I tend to eat the same things for breakfast, snacks and lunch everyday. But I find it easier and cheaper to pack my own food. I do eat bread or other carbs pretty much every day and it hasn't been a problem for me.
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    i think people say that cause people get bored from the same things but i lost 80 pounds when i was 21 by eating a frozen meal for lunch and dinner 100 cal packs for snacks and cereal oatmeal or toast for breakfast. And even went out and drank and danced at night and did 3 miles a day 6 on sundays. No people will say the meals have too much sodium but i lost it in 10 m onths so what works for some might not for others for me i have done well eatting the same things. Good job so far on your weight loss!!!!
  • geogal95
    geogal95 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Great comments from everyone! To refer to a few... I eliminated mayo as well and just use honey mustard. it's amazing how many calories I save that way. I also get the $5 footlong or BOGO deals and make 2 meals out of them. $5 for two lunches and not so bad. Plus, after 50 points on my Subway points card, I get a free 6" as well!
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I wish I could eat subway everyday! But I can't eat wheat without suffering in a major way. :sad: As long as you're hitting your macros and micros, I don't think your body would oppose, if you're eating the same thing everyday.

I'm not sure what really works for me yet. I'm a slow loser at 1lb/wk. I try to focus on proper portion control and exercise (aerobics & weight lifting) and hope for the best! I'll know if it works in 7 months. :laugh:
  • allofourdreams
    allofourdreams Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    great. now I want subway. Thank you

MEEE TOOOO!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!