Old lady needing support

Options
2»

Replies

• saraannefrazer
    saraannefrazer Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    youll be great. when i get discouraged i always look at the sucess stories with pictures it helps with motovation ( so keep that in mind)

:):) this website gives you so much support from other members it really helkps :)
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I just turned 50, and started the "hot for 50" project earlier this year, and as you can see from my profile pic, I'm not accepting that I'm old! I do cycling, circuit training, walking, Bikram and personal training, and I'm in the best shape of my life! You can do it too!

GG
  • JanLeb
    JanLeb Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I am 46 a wife and a mother of 3, step-mother of 2 and Nana to grandsons and I know I am not old, but there sure are days lately that I feel it. I know the biggest reason for that is this extra weight. Now is the time to do something about it, that s why I am glad I have found MFP.

I have recently set up our basement so my treadmill is in the perfect spot for use and be able to see the tv, as well a shaving space for doing my workout DVDs and wii.

We can do this and feel free to send me a friend request, we can all get younger together :happy:
  • sunnya2519
    Options
    (52 here!) I gotta tell ya, in 2008, I started weight watchers. Check into it, SO afforable it's crazy! I started the first of Feb and lost 45 pounds by Oct. It might sound like a long time, but every week seeing i lost another pound was so exhilerating. I loved every minute of it, and really felt i deserved it. It's teaches you how to eat and i've kept it off! (and i hate to excersize!)
    I am now shooting for another 25, for a wedding in March. Good luck, we're all supporting you! :o)