3 months / 40lbs down / 25 inches off

Options

Replies

• ALLNEW42
    Options
    Wow...congratulations from someone teatering on breaking 3...I think I will call it twoderland! I bet your knees/joints feel better all ready. Thanks for the inspiration as we head into the Thanksgiving challenge.
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    you are making awesome progress!!
  • Miriamreal
    Miriamreal Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You are doing excellent! Pictures dont lie, everyone can see the difference. CONGRATS!!!
  • Lizchan
    Lizchan Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is amazing! Please keep up the awesome work! You are doing absolutely wonderful. :happy:
  • CandiceS86
    CandiceS86 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    That's GREAT progress and a huge difference! Keep on going and congratulations on reaching 200-land! :)
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I'm happy 4 u! I know its a great feeling! Keep it up!
  • pangela13
    pangela13 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Great job keep up the good work.
  • MsWhiteParks
    MsWhiteParks Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    If you look that fantastic now, imagine what you will look like when you make it to onederland :P x

CONGRATS x
  • shmo1969
    shmo1969 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    WOW...you ROCK!!! :)
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    40 lbs in t.3 months?! OMG!! that's incredible!! great job!!
  • WalkingZero1
    WalkingZero1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • metisgirl
    metisgirl Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and keep up the great work...
  • Missyrth
    Missyrth Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK .. SLOW BABY STEPS!! :)
  • Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    wow! i got tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat! you are awesome! keep it up!!! praying for you to accomplish your goal! i have definitely been inspired to get off the couch today!!!!!!

Thank you so so much! Who knew I would actually inspire someone else:blushing:
  • rochey1098
    Options
    amazing job, keep up your good work ^^
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    You are doing GREAT, keep up the great work, whatever you're doing it's working wonderfully! Your doctor is going to be so happy next time he sees you!!
  • kitkat40
    kitkat40 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That is amazing and you look amazing! Keep up the good work! :-)
  • Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness!! Look at the difference! You should be very proud! That is amazing! Someone once told me "if you can lose weight, you can do anything!" Think of how far this journey is going to lead you! You'll be "skinny/healthy" in no time! Keep focused! and don't lose sight of your goals. You can do this!

I really feel like I can do anything... can you imagine when I get to my 100lbs lose??? Im going to feel like superwoman:laugh:
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    HUGE difference! Keep it up!
  • doctrk
    doctrk Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    nice job, you can tell!!! keep going for it....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!