Odd things that bring you a smug sense of satisfaction

Options

Replies

• chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    - seducing some hot thing and then kicking him out when i'm done. it's called karma on behalf of all the chicks you've done that to, b@stards.

- out drinking friends - women and men - and waking up with no hangover. oh, and i can still balance in my tight skirt and 6" heels.

- people doing a double take when they see me get out of my truck in said skirt and heels.

- seeing the number of calories burned pass "1000" on my HRM

- picking up a size smaller than what i expected because the size i thought i was is too large.

- walking into my fkn AWESOME place and being reminded that i really can do it all by myself.
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    -Holding a door open for someone even though they don't say "thank you"

-Being under my calorie goal

-Cooking bomb *kitten* meals
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    When I prove my boss wrong.

Not because he is wrong, but because I am right and it gives me confidence.
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    -Burning over 1000 calories in a workout sesh.
    -The end of a kickboxing workout. I feel like I just beat somebody up and people should be afraid of me. *smirk*

Oh and this one...can't help it.
    -When the girl who made fun of me relentlessly for being fat in high school is looking a little pudgy.
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Seeing others stuffing their face with crap and seeing their clothes get tighter and tighter while I keep having to buy new smaller ones.

Watching the tools at the gym on the weight machines doing quick and fast reps knowing that they aren't doing jack for their workout!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    How awesome my three footer eats and behaves - which is simply a testament to him being awesome naturally, cause hell if I know how he turned out so cool.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I think the one thing that brings me the most satisfaction is my attitude. Being me is a wonderful thing.

I couldn't imagine how difficult life would be, if I were someone else. I doubt I could handle a constant feeling of spite.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    ok this is going to sound really bad but if you knew the entire story you would understand.

My niece punching her step-mother aka my sorry *kitten* sister in law in the face a couple of days ago. It was a long time coming and the only thing that makes me sad is that i wasnt there to witness it.
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Snail Mail
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    A nice big BM.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    How awesome my three footer eats and behaves - which is simply a testament to him being awesome naturally, cause hell if I know how he turned out so cool.

My 3 footer was awesome, too, but it didn't really eat - unless you count what I put in and got ash out.
  • ansonrinesmith
    ansonrinesmith Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Not me, but someone HAS to put "Correcting people's spelling" :)
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Feeling sweat dripping out of the back of my hair after a hard work out.
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    When my forecast is correct.

When I pull up to the stop light at the corner on my bicycle next to the big pickup who passed me 5 blocks back. The dirty look from him is the very best part.
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Not me, but someone HAS to put "Correcting people's spelling" :)

No lie. I've been wanting to write "I like to misspell things on public forums until someone snaps". :laugh: But I did not because I'm a coward....:blushing:
  • fatty2fit88
    fatty2fit88 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    1) after a work out
    2) when i've killed my exams ( yes i'm a nerd )
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options

Your three foot what?
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    600 calorie shake, heavy in carbs, right before bed time.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

Your three foot what?

Maybe my answer should have been my awesome nicknaming abilities? :ohwell:

My kid is the three footer :bigsmile:
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options

Your three foot what?

Maybe my answer should have been my awesome nicknaming abilities? :ohwell:

My kid is the three footer :bigsmile:

ooo ooo can i have a nickname?