Pajama Jeans? Snuggly? Forever Lazy? Who admits to owning th

Options
dmpizza
dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
Pajama Jeans? Snuggly? Forever Lazy? Who admits to owning them?

Replies

• Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I'd probably work for Pajama Jeans

*santa are you listening
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Do those actually exist?
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    no. way.
  • horror_hamster
    Options
    i own a snuggy. after years of mocking them, a friend bought me one as a gag gift, and you know...i kinda like it...

but i only use it when a sweatshirt isnt clean or something like that. <hangs head> but yes, i own one.
  • Scarlett_S
    Scarlett_S Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I have two snugglies at my house, both were gifts. I like them. Forever Lazy? NEVER.
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    I don't have a pair but my friend does and she loves them. She thinks they're the best thing ever invented.
  • aclark6818
    aclark6818 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I totally have a cheetah Snuggi!! LOL My daughter has the zebra one!!
    :embarassed: :
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    https://www.pajamajeans.com/ LOL yep they do

I actually love lounging around in regular flannel pajamas and a tshirt with my throw blanket
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    what's Forever Lazy?

my work 'puter is grouchy about internet searches...and I can't be the only one who has no idea what that is...:laugh:
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    I want a pair of pajama jeans, but they're too expensive. </3
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Snuggy? Absolutely. 3, two of which were made by my grandma as a Christmas gift :)

Forever Lazy? Only if someone is feeling particularly awesome this Christmas.

(Pajama jeans, though? Nope. Some might feel that the Forever Lazy is worse, but it would stay in the house. I am anti me wearing pjs as clothes.)
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Forever lazy, what a name! I can imagine my kid being 30 and still hanging out at home wearing a Forever Lazy. However, if it were named Forever Snuggley I'd buy it!
  • fitnatic67
    Options
    If you come to bed in either of those, you've pretty much kissed any chance of having sex to hell!
  • FoamyRiver
    FoamyRiver Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I don't own any of them but since I freeze all the time I think I'd love a Snuggy. I have several friends who have them and they absolutely love them.

And I really want to get my husband and I matching Forever Lazies so we'll look super cool when we are tailgating at football games--those people just look so comfortable and uber cool! NOT! :laugh:
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    what's Forever Lazy?

my work 'puter is grouchy about internet searches...and I can't be the only one who has no idea what that is...:laugh:

forever_lazy_photos.jpg

Basically footy pajamas without feet. xD
  • JayAlexander
    JayAlexander Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    what's Forever Lazy?

It's adult sized footy pajamas.......and I want some
  • Triathlynne
    Options
    I have 2 snuggies (one for me, one for hubby) and I'm not ashamed to admit it! I also own a pair of onesies PJ's. Comfiest things EVER!
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    i have a snuggy that i wear like a robe in the winter. my apartment is drafty; that's my excuse.

i WANT a pair of pajama jeans. i would wear them. heck yes.

my book club was talking about getting some forever lazies, getting them embroidered with our "logo" and wearing them to meetings. it may happen. :)
  • kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I have a Snuggie at work (HA!) since my boss bought us all one for Christmas one year (we always complain it's too cold in the office - we just have crappy heat, he's not just being a cheapskate). I love it as a blanket over my lap while I'm sitting at my desk. Using it as a snuggie though? Nay; that only happens when I'm REALLY cold.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    what's Forever Lazy?

It's adult sized footy pajamas.......and I want some

oh my so do I! fantastic!