Diet / Energy Pills

Options
2»

Replies

• coachkathrynw
    coachkathrynw Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I don't buy into any of those pills. Tried two different ones of the years and no success. I also don't want the caffine. But my friend turned me onto Shakeology -- meal replacement drink awhile back. It has 140 calories, full of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and protein (and no caffeine), I decided to give it a try. Well it worked! No kidding and still drink it every day. In five weeks I lost my last 6 pounds (down to my all time low of 116 lbs). I continue to drink it every day in the afternoon (my tough time of day) to keep the weight off and get all the health benefits from it. Friend me if you want more info.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Does anyone take anything to "help" them along? Im doing pretty good with out them but wouldnt mind a pill that says "fat burner" or are those just gimmics?

Maybe you can get a fine-tip food-safe marker and write "Fat Burner" on vitamins if it makes you feel better.
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    IF you choose to take them (I would NEVER encourage that), but IF you do, read the labels VERY carefully.... Many will make your heart race out of control. It's honestly in your best interest to keep it up naturally, but that's just my opinion... Good luck!

This.
    I stupidly tried some recently. I only took 1 tab then went to the gym. I have never felt so bad! Cold, sweaty, faint and my heart was racing. Not good when I have a minor heart problem already. It took me over 24 hours to recover.
    The tabs went right into the trash.
    Never again.