ReaDY. . . . GET SET. . .. . JOIN

Options
Jade_Butterfly
Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
:flowerforyou: kay so Christians that would like support during your weightloss journey and would like to be able to speak the word openly there is now a place for this.

We have the new group function available and I have formed a group and I know there are several others as well. . Here is the link should you be interested.:happy:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/28-christians-unite

There are lots of subject discussed in there by Christians and non christians alike. .so it is really fun. . . Lots of topics. . DATING, ADVENT, PRAYERS, BOOKS, STUDIES. .. . and MORE. . .

So feel free to POP ON IN! Huggles!!!:bigsmile:

Replies

• Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    :bigsmile: HUGGLES BACK! :bigsmile:
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    I have already been judged today, thank you! Perhaps I'll join tomorrow!

:flowerforyou:
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    You might have better luck if your thread title indicated what you were looking for. I suspect a lot of people interested in your group may just skip over this thread not knowing what it's about.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    I know I'm praying for my weight loss.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    SSR. . Thanks, Mrs Con40 you are more than welcome purely up to you, @ kenneth. . thanks for the input. . much appreciated.

EDIT:
    PS: FYI, there are rules for posting and nobody JUDGES others in there. Everyone is free to come and post as long as they do so with respect for everyone , no matter what their beliefs are.
  • cparter
    cparter Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting and I am already there :^)
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    I agree about the title reflecting the purpose would help.
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    Options
    Christians that would like support during your weightloss journey and would like to be able to speak the word openly there is now a place for this
    Everyone is free to come and post as long as they do so with respect for everyone , no matter what their beliefs are.

^ I'm confused. Is it a Christian group or is anyone welcome?
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    Christians that would like support during your weightloss journey and would like to be able to speak the word openly there is now a place for this
    Everyone is free to come and post as long as they do so with respect for everyone , no matter what their beliefs are.

^ I'm confused. Is it a Christian group or is anyone welcome?

lol. . Both. . It is a Christian group. . . but as believers and non believers alike have questions about certain things. . all are welcomed there with open arms. . Sometimes you have people that like to have things clarified and this enables them to get that done. . Hope this helps.