someone please help me stop myself from eating this!

Options
okay so, long story short, my boyfriend broke up with me yesterday and now all i wanna do is get a container of cookie dough and eat the whole thing :/ eeeeek. please help stop me?

Replies

• Mmmary212
    Mmmary212 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Eat it so it's gone today and dont do it ever again. That's what I'd do.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    No!

Stick to your goals! Make him regret that choice!
  • ami299
    ami299 Posts: 57
    Options
    Exactly! Do what sunshine said! Use your anger and sadness and put it towards bettering yourself! Whether you guys get back together or you find someone more amazing- never let someone throw you off track. You will regret it and end up feeling more upset. I've been there!!! STAY AWAY FROM THE COOKIE DOUGH!!!! Do a healthy binge if you must lol
  • fitfoodeeee
    Options
    Why don't you throw it away so the temptation is not there?
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    throw it in the trash... put somethign gross on top of it so you wont' eat it.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    poop on it, I guarantee you wont eat it then
  • aurie024
    aurie024 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Don't do it! His loss and when you're even hotter then you already are he's gonna be kicking himself. Instead, take your emotions to the gym with you and take it out there. Find a punching back and beat the crap out of it!!
  • Savemyshannon
    Savemyshannon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Toss that cookie dough! If you eat it, you will just feel even worse when it is all gone.

Put all that emotion into something productive; go hit the gym and sweat out all your frustrations! And don't be afraid to just sit in the tub and have a good old fashioned crying jag and get it all out.
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Go for a jog. Run your sadness and frustration out. Go shopping. Retail therapy wont make your hips bigger. That cookie dough isn't going to change anything and you will likely feel even worse after you eat it.
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    go for a walk or run.... if u live far enough away run the store- if u still want it- get it. usually by the time I get there I don't want it anymore because my body says nope you worked too hard.
  • applebobbrush
    applebobbrush Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Agreed throw it away and then get out of the house and go to the gym. Pretend his face is under your feet every step you take knowing he will only regret losing the sexy confident woman you are turning into.
  • Angel87a
    Angel87a Posts: 113
    Options
    I agree with Jenna.

Haha jk.. no matter how much you think it will... eating this will not make you feel better!
  • kellyn1604
    kellyn1604 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Screw him! He's not worth the calories. Take your feelings out at the gym or something constructive like that. I have gained 12 pounds in the last 12 months because I have been letting everything get to me. You can do it! I know this sounds like crap advice now because you are hurting but just think about how much more healing you'll have to do if you gain weight over him. Sorry you have to go through this.
  • ellekay22
    ellekay22 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Throw it through his window. Just don't get caught.
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    The best revenge is living your life to the fullest and being happy! Don't eat that stuff and let it derail you. He'll look back and wish he never did that to you if you continue to succeed.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    When my ex broke up with me, I lost another 20 lbs. and he's now my workout partner.... darn the luck LOL (his not mine). Now I can show off in my new workout clothes and hope he's still kicking himself every single time I see him. So sad for him. Boooooo on ex-b/f's!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    poop on it, I guarantee you wont eat it then
    SWEET!
  • tnic86
    tnic86 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    No!

Stick to your goals! Make him regret that choice!

Oooh! This is GREAT advice! I agree x100! :D
  • tangiesharp
    tangiesharp Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Throw it out!! Along with the loser boyfriend!!!

A break up is how I started my weight loss journey. I'm 3 months in, down 31 pounds and am (almost) ready for the next one.

Like someone said before, make him regret his choice. Get out of the house away from temptation. YOU CAN DO IT!!!
  • afrazier128
    afrazier128 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Don't do it! His loss and when you're even hotter then you already are he's gonna be kicking himself. Instead, take your emotions to the gym with you and take it out there. Find a punching back and beat the crap out of it!!

^^
    This! Pretend his face is on that bag and make him pay! :wink: Also, I agree with others...put that cookie dough in the trash!