Greek Yogurt

Options
2»

Replies

• kljan
    kljan Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I use the Fage brand. I have it almost everyday for breakfast. I have 1/3 cup of the yogurt and 1/3 cup of cottage cheese and add blueberries. I love the contrast of the cottage cheese and the yogurt-- the two really taste great to me. I also use the yogurt sometimes with a little bit of ranch or dill packaged salad dressing mix for a dip with celery and carrot sticks.
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Fage Total yoghurt is the best, I think. I buy the full fat version (gotta love low carbing) but they come in 2% and 0% too and with different flavourings...I like the good old plain version though...thick and creamy and just yummy!!
  • Jessieamoore
    Options
    I like the Fage brand. My grocery store doesn't have a good mixture of flavors, so I head to Target for it. It is quite delicious :)
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I have Fage (Total), with home made damson compote and baobab powder.
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    The texture kills me, even when I like the taste. (Aldi's now has a greek yogurt that isn't bad, taste-wise...) It feels like I'm slurping down Elmer's Glue. :noway:
  • Kasya007
    Kasya007 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Liberté 0% strawberry Greek yogurt is divine.
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I don't try to make it sweet b/c all of my attempts at that have failed LOL I just use it in place of sour cream and mayo in any dish or mix that calls for it. Sometimes I will add a packet of fat free ranch dressing mix and use it with my veggies, or I will make a taco salad and use it that way.