Getting off the weightloss rollercoaster

Options
I am brand new to the MFP!!!
I have successfully lost weight in the past....several times!! So the problem is gaining back all the pounds I lost and then some! Uggh!!

I am on a mission....and I could definitely use some support & feedback!! :)

Best of luck to everyone in their healthier lifestyles!! :smile:

Replies

• cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can add me!
  • trailgetter
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me! We're all here to support each other and get through the battle together.

:-D

S
  • bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    You are in the right place. This is a great resource.

Just be sure to remind yourself that you have to be selfish about your health.

Good luck.
  • ilovesosuke
    Options
    Good luck with that!
    I'm new here too...let's do it together...!

And I know exactly what you mean.

I lost 8 kilos between march and august 2011. Then, gained 7 kilos between september and now. What a mess!
  • lisa_darlene9
    lisa_darlene9 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Im fairly new on here too. I love everything about this site. I can definetly understand what you stated on here, I am tired of losing and gaining, and gaining. From now on the only thing I want to lose is my extra weight, and gain nothing more then a fit body and a healthy self confidence,,,,and an awesome new wardrobe,,lol. You can add me as a friend, strength is numbers is a great thing.
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    You are in the right place. This is a great resource.

Just be sure to remind yourself that you have to be selfish about your health.

Good luck.

Very good point, I hadn't thought of it that way.
    Good luck.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    This is the place to be if you are really serious about making the lifestyle changes needed to restore your health, weight and fitness! Welcome
  • MommyofLily
    MommyofLily Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have had success with MFP (when I'm not being lazy or pregnant). :) You have come to the right place! Feel free to add me for support. I'm just getting back on the wagon myself, so I need the motivation and support as well.
  • smetivier26
    Options
    Hi! I'm new as well. So far this site seems like it will be tremendous help! Not only with the awesome dietary guidelines but also I see how the support from other members can help keep us on track. It's definately harder when you feel your the only one trying to get healthier...like I do with everyone I'm always around day to day. Feel free to add me! and Good Luck!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new too, add me if you want!
  • JadeMarie78
    JadeMarie78 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Stick with MFP and you'll succeed!
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You'll love it here. It's really addicting. Feel free to add me! :smile:

xo

Amber