What is your FITNESS/HEALTH Holiday Wish List?

Options
What is on your wish list for the new year!? We all know we can't get everything we want, or everything on our lists, but what are some ideas of what you would like for your holiday gifts!
(here is what I am asking for for the holidays in the way of fitness and health!)

Cook Books:

Skinny *****: Ultimate Everyday Cookbook: Crazy Delicious Recipes that Are Good to the Earth and Great for Your Bod by Kim Barnouin

Skinny ***** in the Kitch: Kick-*kitten* Recipes for Hungry Girls Who Want to Stop Cooking Crap (and Start Looking Hot!) by Rory Freedman, Kim Barnouin

Hungry Girl 1-2-3: The Easiest, Most Delicious, Guilt-Free Recipes on the Planet by Lisa Lillien

I Can't Believe It's Not Fattening!: Over 150 Ridiculously Easy Recipes for the Super Busy by Devin Alexander

200 Low-Carb Slow Cooker Recipes: Healthy Dinners That Are Ready When You Are! by Dana Carpender

Work Out DVDs:

Skinny ***** Fitness: Booty Bounce

Skinny ***** Fitness: Boot Camp

*****cat Dolls Workout

The Firm: Cardio Overdrive

The Firm: Cardio Party

The Firm: Cardio Dance Express

Jillian Michaels: Ripped in 30

Jillian Michaels: No More Trouble Zones

Dancing With The Stars: Dance Body Tone

Dancing With The Stars: Ballroom Buns and Abs

Replies

• taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I'm good for now. I might need to get more plates and/or bumper plates in a few months.
  • jessicaleighps
    Options
    Honestly, my only Fitness/ Health wish this holiday is to stay motivated... :happy:
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Resistance Bands, a subscription to Clean Eating Magazine, a gym buddy, yoga classes and to magically sprout a bum!
  • alicollins74
    alicollins74 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    My list has new athletic shoes, new workout clothes (they are all getting too big) and gift card to gym for more personal training sessions...
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    An HRM and a food scale.....and I'd love a massage gift certificate!
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Treadmill and total gym are at the top of my list, then there is new dumbbells, kettlebell, new zumba dvds new gym bag really my entire christmas list consists of health and fitness things LOL I think it bothers some of my family but oh well!!! It is what makes me happy :-)
  • tkn11
    tkn11 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I would like an extremely attractive male personal trainer.
  • MamaMayo
    Options
    Most of my list for Christmas this year was exercise stuff as well, like a yoga mat, treadmill mat, kettleball set, pull up bar, and a new cd to mix up my music. One stop shopping for whoever has my name. You can get everything right at Walmart!

7698264.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    More/better running gear :bigsmile:
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    new running shoes
    new sports bra

entry fees for a few 5Ks

maybe a new DVD or two, but I don't know which ones. I really like the results from JM, but am not sure I want to add more of her to my collection.
  • sufikitkat
    sufikitkat Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    HRM
    New Running Sneakers (including a second pair for boot camp class!)
    Technical gear for winter (I have zero but still run outside!)
    Reflective tape so I can run in the dark safely
    Distance Runners Group Training class at my gym!

Gift cards, Massage gift certificates, chiro trips, and gift cards to Wegmans because with food allergies I struggle to afford my food sometimes!!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    A new yoga mat - a really good one. I didn't want to invest or ask for one until I knew I'd stick with it!

I'd also like a new weight set - mine has 1, 2 and 5 pounds and they're all too light for most of my exercises now - yah!
  • gentlebreeze2
    gentlebreeze2 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I hope to have this cancer thing beat for Christmas, and get back into exercising and weight loss. Right when I was getting my stride on... I got bowled over.

oh and I like tkn11's idea... an extremely attractive trainer would be nice.
  • sufikitkat
    sufikitkat Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    entry fees for a few 5Ks

My first marathon entry fee! Omg...I may not get to register simply because of money. Stinks!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    maybe a new DVD or two, but I don't know which ones. I really like the results from JM, but am not sure I want to add more of her to my collection.

I also want to limit my Jillian Michaels, although I love the results of 30DS and I'm doing Ripped in 30 now, so I got some of Bob Harper's Inside Out DVD's from the library and I love them! I ended up buying all three but the Yoga for the Warrior is my favorite. You should check them out.
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    A new yoga mat - a really good one.

OH this is being added to my list.
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I asked for mostly fitness stuff this year...haha. I put lots of hiking items and workout clothing on my list since I'm basically replacing my whole wardrobe right now. I'd LOVE a BOSU.
  • Pangui
    Pangui Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    We had Christmas early. Last Friday I purchased an XBox360 with Kinect and got Zumba. I also want to get the new In Shape DVD as well. I don't exercise regularly, so this is a big move for me. So far, it is a lot of fun.
  • hello77kitty
    hello77kitty Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    HRM, fitted running shoes, workout clothes
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Oooo gosh......
    new work out clothes
    new work out shoes
    HRM
    yoga matt, yoga gloves and yoga tote