multiple nsv day!

Options
annabellj
annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
So I was feeling kind of blah because I have only lost 3 lbs so far but then my god daughter called and wanted to go to lunch. So I thought, what the ****, I will try on my in between jeans and see how they are since it has been two wks and what do you know? no muffin top! yeah! so I measured myself and I only have one more inch to go to fit back into my skinny jeans! yeah #2! Then we went to lunch and got mexican food, which I have a really hard time with. But, I didnt eat any of the chips and salsa! yeah #3! Then I ordered the tostada chicken salad without dressing, sour cream or cheese and I didnt eat any of the tostada shell! yeah # 4! So I made her take a picture of us because I had a crush on her uncle when we were in high school and now I am looking good and he is a total loser living with his mom! I am having the absolute best day!!!!!!!!

Replies

• afigueroa_pr
    Options
    Great accomplishments my dear! So glad to see that you're getting a lot happier with every passing day!
  • shangunnell
    Options
    girl, so proud of you...sounds like you've had a "wow" moment today ;)...lol, to the uncle, just look what he missed out on...you go girl !!!
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    LOL Love this :) Glad you're having a great day!!
  • wjranch
    wjranch Posts: 152
    Options
    a picture is worth a 1000 words!! :) Aren't you glad you didn't 'get' the uncle?? LOL
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! Wtg great nsvs! U will get there in no time! =)
  • MissMarthaGrace
    MissMarthaGrace Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    What a great day full of many successes!! Makes me smile! :)
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    a picture is worth a 1000 words!! :) Aren't you glad you didn't 'get' the uncle?? LOL
    I love this and yes! really glad, mine is a keeper!
  • wishn2binAZ
    wishn2binAZ Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Way to Go! That is awesome and you have such will power. Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!