30 day shred epic fail

Options
2»

Replies

• CandiceS86
    CandiceS86 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Just keep on going and don't give up! Take some minutes to rest and then keep on going! You will be surprised of how fast you're gonna see a result and notice that you are capable of doing more and more of the workout without taking a break! I'm on day 9 now and I'm noticing a huge difference from day 1,2 and 3!

The only time I need to stop is the first round of cardio (jumping jacks, jump rope, jumping jacks, jump rope). I really don't know why I can't do it without stopping. My calves are killing me! But the last (and hardest) cardio round I can do without any problems! Strange!
  • Amberetta82
    Amberetta82 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    With this dvd, sometimes I feel like we don't get a good enough warm up or stretch. I think some people need more.
  • moxley20
    Options
    I'm on day 3 and already I can do waaay more push ups than I could before! Stick with it, it really is amazing how quickly you will improve!
  • mrsmellymac
    mrsmellymac Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    i'm putting off day 2....hahaha i need to do it soon.
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    DO NOT STOP!! Modify or take breaks until you can do it all the way through. It will get easier. If you don't push through now then how will you get stronger??
  • RuchMathers
    RuchMathers Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Dont give up the first few days are tough but you will feel fitter in no time.

A bunch of us are doing it together LEVEL 1 SHREDDERS DAY 1 started today!
    Feel free to join us and post on this topic, we all want to hear how it is going for anyone doing it :)

count me in.i started my first day about 2 days ago.tonight will be my 2nd day

good luck everyone!
  • tiedye
    tiedye Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I am happy for you that you started it! I am too afraid to even buy the DVD because I don't want to feel like a weakling. Go you!!