NSV: New Pants

Options
mfost50
mfost50 Posts: 75 Member
Despite the eating habits as of late, I managed to gain an NSV. It all started when my mom was frustrated that I kept on wearing my size 18 pants around the house (which were too baggy for me, but hey, I was too cheap to bother buying new ones). But then when we head out to the store today, my mom said I might be a size 14. Once I bought the pants, I got home and...ta-da! I am officially four sizes smaller than how I was in the beginning! :bigsmile:

SAM_0180.jpg

Replies

• dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Good for you.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    that is awesome!! congrats!!
  • mfost50
    Options
    Thank you both for the compliments. :blushing:
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is awesome!! You must feel great!
  • greenhydrangea
    greenhydrangea Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    All your work paying off! (That happened to me when I tried a pair of pants on this week that a year ago wouldn't fit and they fit! I nearly fainted!)
  • ncmizzy
    Options
    Great job, it feels good to fit into smaller clothes. It makes all the hard work worth it :smile:
  • nonabella43
    Options
    wow happy for you , yes it feels gr8 i was in a 4x now i'am in 2x and some a 1x fits ,
  • Manysongs
    Options
    It feels amazing, doesn't it? To see and feel that all your hard work has paid off. Keep it up!! Your doing GREAT!!!!! :flowerforyou:

10879315.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • mfost50
    Options
    Thank you all for the compliments! I'll continue to work hard to best of my ability. :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!