No more Acid problems in my Stomach!

Options
Mangoaddict
Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
I started 3 months ago and had major acid in my stomach that was keeping me up at night. I just want to say that 11lbs of weight loss later and one round of PRILOSEC OTC has completely cured me of my coughing and burning at night. I refuse to go on a lifetime of medication if I know I am the problem. I want to say that weightloss works and keeping weight down cures many ailments. Just like it has done mine! It is a proven form of success for me. I worked on it and I cured my own problem.

Say NO MORE ACID!:smokin:

Replies

• Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I started 3 months ago and had major acid in my stomach that was keeping me up at night. I just want to say that 11lbs of weight loss later and one round of PRILOSEC OTC has completely cured me of my coughing and burning at night. I refuse to go on a lifetime of medication if I know I am the problem. I want to say that weightloss works and keeping weight down cures many ailments. Just like it has done mine! It is a proven form of success for me. I worked on it and I cured my own problem.

Say NO MORE ACID!:smokin:
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Yay!
  • neeterskeeter
    neeterskeeter Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. Thanks for sharing. I'm glad to hear your problems are better and it sounds like you're going to keep living healthy! :smile:
  • wannaBme
    wannaBme Posts: 143
    Options
    Awesome ... !!
    and so glad to hear that you are choosing to not stay medicated. I f found if I quit eating 3 hours before bed it helped tremendously, plus I am keeping my meals smaller.
  • allaboutme
    allaboutme Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I too have found no more indigestion with eating healthy. It is very rare and usually my fault because I have eaten something that was not good for me if I do get it now.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    that's great.
  • sassyredgirl
    sassyredgirl Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    i too had the same problem use to wake up choking with acid in my throat. Its called gurd or gerd either way lose a lil bit of weight and no more acid...woohoo
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!