Open Letter Therapy: Take Three

Options
Okay, gotta start this up again today :wink:

Dear Pain and Sickness:

Hello pain in my glands, neck, and head...I hate you. I don't know what you are yet, but you make me feel like crap. I'm taking you to the doctor on Thursday, please cut it out. I can't work out while you are with me.

Sincerely,
The body that you are attached to

Dear Me and My Stress,

Snap out of it!!!!! Start working out again, start eating right, and stop letting everyone else's emotions rule you, stand up for yourself and be a big girl :explode: !!!!!

Sincerely,
Me, myself and I

Feel free to share :bigsmile:

Replies

• greeneyedgirl829
    Options
    Okay, gotta start this up again today :wink:

Dear Pain and Sickness:

Hello pain in my glands, neck, and head...I hate you. I don't know what you are yet, but you make me feel like crap. I'm taking you to the doctor on Thursday, please cut it out. I can't work out while you are with me.

Sincerely,
    The body that you are attached to

Dear Me and My Stress,

Snap out of it!!!!! Start working out again, start eating right, and stop letting everyone else's emotions rule you, stand up for yourself and be a big girl :explode: !!!!!

Sincerely,
    Me, myself and I

Feel free to share :bigsmile:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    dear fast food corporations:

this letter is to inform you of your recent decline in sales. i know i have been a reliable customer for several years now. how did you reward me? you made my jeans not fit. you super sized me as well as my drink and fries. i do not appreciate that so i will no longer be requesting your services.

sincerely,

heather
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Dear, Bellyfat

Why must you occupy the largest part of my body...it really urks me that you just cant move down to my legs and booty a tad. I am going to continue to fight you off with every crunch and round kick I have in me. If you persist and refuse to relocate elswhere then I will just fight harder with the help of MORE excercise...this is your last warning bucko!! Hiyyyah!

Mya:drinker:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Dear inconsiderate people at Walmart the other day,

I am aware that we are all busy people, but to constantly stand in the middle of an aisle like you are the only person in the store becomes annoying to those around you, especially when you have a cart there, see me clearly walking down the aisle with MY cart and park yours in the middle and then step away to take your sweet time browsing the items on the shelf..............well it can drive a person to drink!! Especially when it happens on every aisle with different people. :explode: :explode: :explode:

Apparently, I was the only person raised to move myself and my cart out of the way so others have room to get by. :huh:

Signed,

Tired of you!!!
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Dear Co-worker:

You are in your late 40's and I am 23. We are not going to relate but can you please be civil to me? I don’t like you and I’m not rude to you. I have no idea what your problem is but can you get over yourself already? It's not like I want to hang out with you and be BFF's, but we do spend a lot of time together at work and it would really make the days go by faster and suck less if you weren't such a cow to me.

Sincerely,

The girl who sits next to you for 7.5 hours a day.
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    Dear Barbara, I love you and you can reach your goals...It's o.k. to have a set back every now and then but just don't get used to having set backs...push forward, everyday you open your eyes, make it a goal to do the best that you can....work on pushing yourself!:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • shar140
    shar140 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Dear rich SOBs that run the company I formerly work for,
    I hope you are enjoying your lattes and multiple luxury cars, and also taking the company plane back to your other home in Chicago every weekend! :grumble: I know my salary was just a small fraction of what you make, but do you really need all that money?? :mad: Seriously, would you miss like 5% or 10% of your pay? I bet not. I hope you enjoy sitting on your fat cash while I scramble to make ends meet now.

Sincerely,
    the one you hope doesn't slash your Porsche tires while you're gone to Chicago all weekend :explode: