Soda free for 30 days

Options
I don't know about all of you but I drink way too much soda, and it adds to a lot of my calorie intake during the day, so I decided to go soda free for 30 days, so starting 12midnight I will not have another soda til my 30days are up!! Who's with me?? Add me & msg me if you would like to join me in a journy to a better, healthier you ;) good luck

Replies

• LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    YAY!!
    I have been soda free since about 2002. I have tried to drink it again and it doesn't work, it made me REALLY sick!
  • ifadoll
    ifadoll Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am the same way. I think that this would be a very good thing for me to do as well, and I would be willing to go along on this ride!
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    I quit soda a long time ago and replaced with plain black coffee. It's guilt free and you get used to it. AND you get way more caffeine.
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    LOL
    I don't drink Coffee (or anything similar) Tea (or anything similar) and Soda (or anything similar)

Hot drinks: Cider and Hot Coco
    Other: Water, Lemonaid, 100% Juice, Lifewater, Silk

Sometimes a milk shake/malt or a "drink" :laugh:
  • silverfox678
    silverfox678 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Its the best u can do... I was addicted to soda but i finally kicked the habit. It was HELL but i did it. Best of luck for the next 30days and hang in there, cuz its going to b a bumpy ride. In the end when u achieve ur goal its going to be the best choice u could have made for ur body.
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I've been soda free for about a week I think. Sometimes I feel tempted to have some, but I don't! So I'm definitely doing myself a favor by not having any at all! :D
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    I'll join in! I'm a diet soda junkie but I'd like to replace it with water or hot tea. Woop woop!
  • jonzo21
    jonzo21 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    my new years resolution this past year was to not drink soda. i went from january until about may without touching it (well, I did drink diet soda though) but then I caved. After that I drank maybe 1 soda a week, and now its been like a few sips every week, nothing too big. But I am ready to quit it entirely this time! Though I don't think I can do without diet dr. pepper or pepsi max :)
    I'm in!
  • bardlet
    Options
    Working on this myself. I've never made it past the terrible, terrible headaches before (even coffee didn't seem to soothe them), so here's to plowing right through it this time! At the very, very least I want to never buy pop for home again and think of it as a treat for when I go out - which is rarer and rarer since I've started watching my food intake. :)