I resisted....

Options
My friend came round last night, and we had a movie night. She brought round chocolate, alcohol and crisps. She then proceeded to ramble on about ordering a pizza and talking about chocolate just to wind me up. It was all lighthearted, but I could have very easily given into temptation... BUT I DIDN'T !!!

I resisted the chocolate and pizza.
So proud of myself :D

EDIT: yes, I resisted the alcohol toooo :D

Replies

• HealthyJess88
    HealthyJess88 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    awesome!! such good willpower!

I'm thinking about buying a microwave popper for my popcorn - having a bowlful of plain popcorn with natvia sprinkled over it is SO GOOD, and with cucumber and carrot sticks, and sugar free worthers originals, I still feel like I'm having an awesome night off.
  • Vaanja
    Vaanja Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    ^5!!

I know how hard it is when my housemate brings all my favourite indulgences into the house and makes a point of letting me know they're there for the taking. Good on you for the willpower!
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    your first test - passed!
  • Tivo8MyNeighbors
    Tivo8MyNeighbors Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Excellent work! You did just great! :)
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I notice you didn't mention resisting the alcohol....:wink:

I like this.:drinker:
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I notice you didn't mention resisting the alcohol....:wink:

I like this.:drinker:
  • JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    I notice you didn't mention resisting the alcohol as well.

Well played well played
  • Dellie22
    Dellie22 Posts: 167
    Options
    I notice you didn't mention resisting the alcohol as well.

Well played well played

LOL Yes, i resisted the alcohol as well :D
  • Rocking_Robin
    Rocking_Robin Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO for you!!! But my trainer tells me all the time...dont deprive yourself all the time it will lead to binge eating later. so you could of had a small portion but I have a hard time stopping once I start with a treat like that, but I am working on it... :)
  • Rocking_Robin
    Rocking_Robin Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO for you!!! But my trainer tells me all the time...dont deprive yourself all the time it will lead to binge eating later. so you could of had a small portion but I have a hard time stopping once I start with a treat like that, but I am working on it... :)