How many calories do you eat a day?

Options
13»

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    holy wow. Tam I have a whole new additional level of respect for you.

Ok I already knew you kick @$$, but level 19!! for an hour!! Damn.

I was all proud when I did 30 min at level 10.

:flowerforyou: you are AMAZING!
  • Periphria
    Options
    non workout days - 1200 cal.
    Workout days - 1600 - 1800 cal

I do mostly cardio about 4 days and 1 or 2 days of weight training.

I'm working on my last ten pounds so my calories are lower.

Goodluck:happy:
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    1400ish on rest days up to 2000 depending on how many exercise calories I earn.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    holy wow. Tam I have a whole new additional level of respect for you.

Ok I already knew you kick @$$, but level 19!! for an hour!! Damn.

I was all proud when I did 30 min at level 10.

:flowerforyou: you are AMAZING!
    Thanks!!:bigsmile:

Well, I slowly built up to that! I started at 20 minutes at level 3. Every time a level got easier, I would bump it up and add 5 minutes! :happy: I think that's what helped me not really hit a plateau (at least anything long term). I had a couple weeks where I maintained but I got over it.

At some point it isn't so much about lowering calories anymore but more about keeping your body guessing with the exercise and pushing yourself that little bit more. The combo of eating enough AND pushing your body helps to keep your metabolism at a constant burn!! :drinker:
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I have mine set at 1500 on here. I do not log in my exercise here. I where a HRM and keep a running log of my exercise on my facebook page so at the end of the year I can see everything I have accomplished. I exercise everyday..even if it is just walking the dog for thirty minutes. On days that I work out hard I may eat up to 1600 but I really try not to go over that EVER!!
  • honey2101
    Options
    Well I am allowed to have 1200 ckals a day, though I am having about 800-1000/day. I have cut out all wheat+junk (fizzy drinks, biscuits bread etc) from my diet since the past 3 weeks and have found that I feel so much better+ lighter on this diet! I only do gym 1-2 times a week, yoga every other evening after work for approx 20 mins. I dont eat my exercise cals but treat myself to a gorgeous salad afterwards :P
    You could try a salad with beetroot, carrots, tomatoes, nuts, low fat cheese, olives etc.
    good luck xx
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    When I was losing still..........by the end, on non-gym days I ate 1400 and on gym days, I would burn a lot and eat around 1800-1900. And obviously it worked because I got to my goal! :wink:

Good job!! How long did it take you?
  • allaboutme
    allaboutme Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Well I am allowed to have 1200 ckals a day, though I am having about 800-1000/day. I have cut out all wheat+junk (fizzy drinks, biscuits bread etc) from my diet since the past 3 weeks and have found that I feel so much better+ lighter on this diet! I only do gym 1-2 times a week, yoga every other evening after work for approx 20 mins. I dont eat my exercise cals but treat myself to a gorgeous salad afterwards :P
    You could try a salad with beetroot, carrots, tomatoes, nuts, low fat cheese, olives etc.
    good luck xx

please read.:happy:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/3047-700-calories-a-day-and-not-losing
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    When I was losing still..........by the end, on non-gym days I ate 1400 and on gym days, I would burn a lot and eat around 1800-1900. And obviously it worked because I got to my goal! :wink:

Good job!! How long did it take you?
    About 16 months. :smile: