Has this ever happened to you

Options
awestfall
awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
For the past month now I have cleaned my house of processed and and junk food.Basically I haven't ate junk food for almost 2 months now.I try to eat fresh veggies and fresh fruits and lean meats,like ground turkey,chicken ,etc.So my question is the past few days I have felt nausea and sick .Is this my body reacting to clean eating because this is the first time in along time that I have done without junk.So is my body detoxing from the junk I used to eat and adjusting to the food I am eating now.Has this happened to anyone else?Its strange but it just started 2 days ago and I thought my diet change may have been the reason because I have become more strict on what I eat.Any advice would be great .Thanks in advance
Ann

Replies

• awestfall
    Options
    For the past month now I have cleaned my house of processed and and junk food.Basically I haven't ate junk food for almost 2 months now.I try to eat fresh veggies and fresh fruits and lean meats,like ground turkey,chicken ,etc.So my question is the past few days I have felt nausea and sick .Is this my body reacting to clean eating because this is the first time in along time that I have done without junk.So is my body detoxing from the junk I used to eat and adjusting to the food I am eating now.Has this happened to anyone else?Its strange but it just started 2 days ago and I thought my diet change may have been the reason because I have become more strict on what I eat.Any advice would be great .Thanks in advance
    Ann
  • BibleFreakKid
    Options
    Yep, happens to all of us. But it's really interesting that once you do start getting in the swing of eating right, your body will react the same way when you eat junk. When I'm away at school I eat really well, and I usually avoid grease and excessive sugar. If I go home and my family has fast food, it'll occasionaly make me feel queasy. It's normal for you to feel as you do, but once you adjust to the good food, grease will make you feel sick. Watch for the change, and keep up your good work! =)
  • Julie837
    Options
    Just a guess, but I hop[e you don't have a virus, which is what it sounds like from the outside. Or you're pregnant :noway:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I had this issue the first 2 weeks, that feeling is passed now, but I can tell you this if I eat anything with too much fat or junk, I will be in the bathroom stinking the entire town out....I had 12 regular potatoe chips the other day and realized that my tummy does not really agree with grease........WHOOOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • awestfall
    Options
    Julie I did think I might have a virus which could be possible but as for being pregnant thats definitely not it LOL!! Maybe in a few more years I would love to have my fourth child but I have 2 toddler girls and a almostt 15 year old daughter so no more kids right now but I would love to have a little boy in the near future if that what God wants for me I know it will happen but I am definitely not trying for one right now .I want to be fit and healthy first.Thanks for the post though hun!!
  • awestfall
    Options
    Well I am glad it is not just me that is going through this.And by the way sassy britches you are hilarious with your story of potato chips lol.But honestly I would probably do the same thing lol.Thanks for your post and Good luck to you all.