Replies

• yasminhancey1982
    yasminhancey1982 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Your pictures are amazing, well done to you x
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    HOW DO YOU GUYS DO IT?????? WHAT IS THE SECRET???

Well I'll tell ya the truth of it all, but I'm sure some of these guys might get mad but oh well here goes... The truth is, we all know Cardio is a must, and they say you are what you eat, so I started chasing healthy thin people and if I catch them, I eat them. Now I'm healthy and thin lol. :D

I kid, but in all honesty, there are not secrets to success, it's hard work and dedication. If it's worth it, it won't be easy, if it's easy it's not worth it. You have to put your mind to it and take no excuses only results. Once you can do that, you are set!

You are soooo right!!! Excellent dedication and commitment!! You and everyone looks so great!! Awesome job!!!
  • squirrleydoodle
    squirrleydoodle Posts: 58 Member
    Options

Well I'll tell ya the truth of it all, but I'm sure some of these guys might get mad but oh well here goes... The truth is, we all know Cardio is a must, and they say you are what you eat, so I started chasing healthy thin people and if I catch them, I eat them. Now I'm healthy and thin lol. :D

I kid, but in all honesty, there are not secrets to success, it's hard work and dedication. If it's worth it, it won't be easy, if it's easy it's not worth it. You have to put your mind to it and take no excuses only results. Once you can do that, you are set!

hahhaha you're funny and awesome!
  • stephross88
    stephross88 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Holy crap Tripmom! You look amazing! I started at 294, but my heaviest was 302, you are SO inspiring. :) Thank you!
  • thenewmrsfitz
    Options
    amazing inspiration! x
  • KaidaKantri
    KaidaKantri Posts: 401
    Options
    Start 250lbs
    250lb.jpg

Start again at 205.5lbs
    205.jpg

During... The last photo of 131lbs was the other day...
    fda.jpg

Yowza hot mama, you look fantastic!

Aww thanks :D... My most recent photo took today right before my job interview :D

DSCF5484.jpg

Obviously you've lost a lot of weight, but I think the biggest thing that I see pop out is that you look WAYYYYYYYY more confident and happy. :) Love seeing that!
  • chanty1234
    chanty1234 Posts: 56
    Options
    bump
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    Start 250lbs
    250lb.jpg

Start again at 205.5lbs
    205.jpg

During... The last photo of 131lbs was the other day...
    fda.jpg

Yowza hot mama, you look fantastic!

Aww thanks :D... My most recent photo took today right before my job interview :D

DSCF5484.jpg

Mmmm! A skinny person! Time to put on my running shoes and get a net! Wonder if I can catch her!

Seriously tho, great work! You look fantastic. definitely worth catching. ;)
  • dorriian
    dorriian Posts: 5
    Options
    Bump great inspiration!
  • chicky26
    chicky26 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    452.jpg

Untitled.jpg
  • Raw07
    Raw07 Posts: 206
    Options
    All of you look amazing! keep up the fantastic work!
  • katielangley
    katielangley Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    aaronbefore123.jpg

aavain.jpg
    Awesome job!!! you look great!
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Halfway there

WOW ... just WOW
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    I looked like a manatee
    432360_353410994699711_1064828290_n.jpg
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options

lmao I am definitely going to try that, everyone will think I have gone bonkers
  • constantchaos05
    constantchaos05 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Bump....I hope someday I will be on the wall of fame!!!! Great job everyone!!!
  • MsTonyaRenee
    MsTonyaRenee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    260lbs and two years ago
    9918707_2882.jpg

Today 210lbs

9918707_8802.jpg
  • rubysphoto
    rubysphoto Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    SW 214lbs CW 149lbs

7462573046_70f2d81915.jpg
    before-after1 by rubysphoto, on Flickr
  • BreanneMG
    BreanneMG Posts: 42
    Options
    weight2.jpg

Sorry Text onf the pictures is small. First pic is me 2 years ago at about 155-160lbs, second is me in May 2012 at about 198lbs and the bottom (last) is me today July 2012 at about 187lbs.
    Trying to first get back down to where I was 2 years ago and then to 145lbs ish.
  • mrshoffman07
    mrshoffman07 Posts: 121
    Options
    Wow everyone
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!