Replies

• scarlettgeorgia4
    scarlettgeorgia4 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    :)b bump
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I have just reviewed 80+ pages of personal transformations, and they are all inspiring and totally amazing to see. But here is what really impresses me the most: Unless I am mistaken, MFP has helped all these people do it the simple way (not the easy way, the simple way) - no diet, no pills, few if any surgeries, no contraptions or "as seen on TV"s. Just sensible nutrition (or mindful eating) and exercise. They all did it without shelling out money for products made by companies selling a dream of easy fitness which is a lie. The truth is they fought hard. Infact it was the fight of their lives and they are still fighting every day on out to the finish line.

This is what all these photos inspired me to understand about what I have to do and am doing to be one of them. Thanks everyone.

It's amazing to realize this can be done the natural way. I've lost 50lbs but still wonder sometimes if i can loose the next 90! The answer is yes I can, It's possible! You can do it too. Good luck!
  • PennyNickel14
    PennyNickel14 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I have just reviewed 80+ pages of personal transformations, and they are all inspiring and totally amazing to see. But here is what really impresses me the most: Unless I am mistaken, MFP has helped all these people do it the simple way (not the easy way, the simple way) - no diet, no pills, few if any surgeries, no contraptions or "as seen on TV"s. Just sensible nutrition (or mindful eating) and exercise. They all did it without shelling out money for products made by companies selling a dream of easy fitness which is a lie. The truth is they fought hard. Infact it was the fight of their lives and they are still fighting every day on out to the finish line.

This is what all these photos inspired me to understand about what I have to do and am doing to be one of them. Thanks everyone.

It's amazing to realize this can be done the natural way. I've lost 50lbs but still wonder sometimes if i can loose the next 90! The answer is yes I can, It's possible! You can do it too. Good luck!

You are looking so great!!

You've got this, zara!!!
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    The journey so far:

GoingDown-1.jpg
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    Work in progress........

c2feb12.jpg

headshot.jpg

amazing difference! keep going! :flowerforyou:
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options

You are looking so great!!

You've got this, zara!!!

thank you! Changed my macros this week more protein less carbs after a plateau, 1lb loss already! yee haa. Feeling more confident i can do this again x
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    BodyShotCompare-2.png

Wow! Awesome job in just 2 months. You look great!

2 months? wow! amazing! x
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    This is a wonderful thread. I agree with the comments I just saw saying that the people on MFP are the ones doing this the hard way, the right way and seeing results.

I'd also like to add that I love seeing the variety. Just scrolling through I've seen people with dyed black hair, tattooed from head to foot. I've seen middle-aged mums, teenagers trying to make a difference in time for adulthood, men and women who looked like they didn't have all that long left and who are now running marathons, people who have taken this slowly and people who have done it quickly - people who have finished their journey and who are still, in relative terms, just beginning.

It's a lovely reminder that we can all do it, no matter what our circumstance or what 'walk of life' we come from.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    Ok, first time trying to add a pic in a post...

Been working out since Sept 2011 when I realized I was the heaviest I've ever been. Started MFP after losing the first 10 lbs and have been on a roll ever since. I think I'm finally starting to see a difference, so I thought I'd share. Love these before and after threads, they are so inspiring! You are all doing amazing, keep it up! :o)

Transformation.jpg

lighter than your wedding day? must feel pretty awesome! You look amazing! x
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    This is a wonderful thread. I agree with the comments I just saw saying that the people on MFP are the ones doing this the hard way, the right way and seeing results.

I'd also like to add that I love seeing the variety. Just scrolling through I've seen people with dyed black hair, tattooed from head to foot. I've seen middle-aged mums, teenagers trying to make a difference in time for adulthood, men and women who looked like they didn't have all that long left and who are now running marathons, people who have taken this slowly and people who have done it quickly - people who have finished their journey and who are still, in relative terms, just beginning.

It's a lovely reminder that we can all do it, no matter what our circumstance or what 'walk of life' we come from.

Couldn't have written it better myself. I was just going to type up a similar thing. Congrats everyone. Lovely to share this journey with you. I love this thread xxx
  • grumpytroll
    grumpytroll Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job folks.. Amazing!!!!!
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Various before and after shots :)

photo2.png

Capture.png

yay.jpg
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    Various before and after shots :)

photo2.png

Capture.png

yay.jpg

Huge difference! Congrats! x
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I love these!! Great work everyone! These are the kind of things that keep people going. :bigsmile:
  • giantruss
    giantruss Posts: 100
    Options
    wow awsome guys and guys!!
  • m3talmalitia
    Options
    BEFORE AT 190

52856_1406716167533_1221278835_918494_7683188_o.jpg

2 WKS AGO AT 145

IMG_1787.jpg

Okay 1. You look GREAT!
    and 2. That T-shirt looks GREAT! :wink:
  • vidoardes
    vidoardes Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Picture020-1.jpg
    P1020889.jpg

Your before pic looks about a month in the future for me now! Nice work everyone, very inspiring thread
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options

well said! I couldn't agree with you more! I cannot wait to be one of these stories. I have my before pics taken, now lets move towards the after pics!

It wasnt until I was sitting there one day talking to my friend about how you can really only learn lots of things the hard way... and I was like... I bet if I tried to lose weigh thte hard way- it would work.

Then I realised it wasnt hard - it was simple efficient and guaranteed.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Your before pic looks about a month in the future for me now! Nice work everyone, very inspiring thread

My before picture was already down 10 lbs from my highest. Good luck reaching your goals. Its not always fast but it definitely worth the effort.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options

Now 250lbs...

56down1.jpg

56down2-1.jpg

51lbs down, 90 to go.

Zara :flowerforyou:

Wow -50 is a great accomplishment congrats.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!