Super Easy Pumpkin Muffins

Options
2»

Replies

• crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Also, you can use any flavor of cake mix that you like. The pumpkin takes the place of the egg and the oil. I have tried chocolate and they were very good. They don't look really pretty sometimes because they don't rise a lot but very moist and tasty. When I didn't mind calories so much I threw in nuts and coconut and they were to die for!! :)
  • susan1024
    susan1024 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to buy the ingredients and bake these tomorrow. Bump
  • pixiesx3
    pixiesx3 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I made these without the water. They were dense but awesome! I also used 2 cans of pumpkin and 2 boxes of cake mix (1 spice, 1 carrot). Very yummy!

If you are concerned about the appearance of the finished product, simply smooth the top of each muffin as they do not rise while baking.

These are sprinkled with some powdered sugar while still warm!

PumpkinSpice2011.jpg
  • southernsweetie1978
    Options
    Thank you!!! I have been looking for a good pumpkin muffin recipe! I'll try to make me some of these soon!
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I made these yesterday - they were awesome!!
  • SlimBananas
    SlimBananas Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Bump! Thanks for sharing !
  • bjhadden
    bjhadden Posts: 120
    Options
    BUMPING! Thanks :)
  • OneBryteSmile
    OneBryteSmile Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I made these this week and my husband and I really enjoyed them. Thanks again for sharing!
  • Jupitermermaid
    Jupitermermaid Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Ummmmmm, I'm new to the site. What does "bump" mean? I see a lot of people bumping.
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Ummmmmm, I'm new to the site. What does "bump" mean? I see a lot of people bumping.

when you post a comment onto an original post, that post gets saved in your "my topics" page. most people say bump to save it their their topics and also to move it up to the front of the recent posts, so that more people can see it.

i bump recipes if i am not at a printer at the moment, that way i dont lose the recipe thread
  • big_dog8
    big_dog8 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    thanks for the explanation of BUMP...at first i thought people were being rude and saying "bump" like throw it away...LOL!! ok Bump this to save... i like recipes w/ few ingredients and EZ so Bump Bump :-)
  • jasonnjamer
    jasonnjamer Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    bump
  • nybor101
    nybor101 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    this is exactly what I needed!!!!:bigsmile:
  • pangela13
    pangela13 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I use the sugar free cake mix deviled food and canned pumpkin and a little pumpkin pie spice, Use mini muffin pan. I think I got to eat maybe 3 out of the 48 , family got t them first.
  • ProudMomoftwo
    Options
    Made these just for fun and they turned out great and Dh & the kids made them disappear in NO TIME.
    I only got one. ( sigh )
    Ah...well...good to know they go over so well. I will make again.
  • lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • soniyamas
    soniyamas Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Bump bump bump :)
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Bump