I've been losing weight...so why are these jeans so tight

Options
UGGGGGGGH MY FAT SUIT HAS TAKEN OVER TODAY. Seriously, went to go put a pair of jeans on and my theighs were rubbing so hard I could have started a fire. Ended up wearing sweat pants to work today....

DEPRESSING

Replies

• Luv2BMommy
    Options
    LOL, I feel the same way! I've lost 12.6, but I don't feel like my jeans feel any different. My weight is coming off first in my butt and legs, so I don't feel a difference in my stomach yet, which is where I WANT to feel a difference. Oh well...it's gotta come off sometime...right? :)
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Could be gaining leg muscles
  • kappy_hollowell
    Options
    Jeans are tough! i know all about that! Look at the foods youve eaten for the last couple of days. Is there anything unusual or different that could have made you retain water or bloat a little? Jeans tend to shrink along with weight loss. Don't judge your self on how your jeans fit.

I eat, fairly, healthy, but when I eat a cookie or something with artificial flavors or colors or sweeteners, I'm bloated for a couple of days. So, don't let your blue jeans get you down. I used to wear a size 6 in dress pants but had to wear an 8 or 10 in blue jeans. They are cruel!
  • awdhemi
    awdhemi Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    LOL, I feel the same way! I've lost 12.6, but I don't feel like my jeans feel any different. My weight is coming off first in my butt and legs, so I don't feel a difference in my stomach yet, which is where I WANT to feel a difference. Oh well...it's gotta come off sometime...right? :)

I was frustrated too. It kept coming off everywhere but my stomach. In fact, so much, it looked like my stomach was getting bigger since everything was getting smaller. Be patient, it will come off there, mine did :)
  • Luv2BMommy
    Options
    Oh, good, thanks for the encouragement! And congratulations on your 50 pound loss! That's great!! :)